Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport
US$221
US$203
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
The Leela Palace New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$249
US$76
US$53
US$137
2,147 results
All reviewspankaj pahujaclever fox cafecafe staffexcellent housekeepinglemon treedelhi airporthouse keepingaerocity metro stationhousekeeping teamspecial thanksbudget hotelfront officenice servicecomfortable stayexcellent hospitalityshort stayexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel once before, so it was my second stay. This time I had my family with me. The hotel itself is very nice, the staff is friendly and the hotel has a perfect location.

However, it was impossible to arrange a airport transfer in advance. I called them two weeks before my trip, they answered, and I asked about the transfer. When I told the person on the phone that I would like to have a tranfer from the airport, they rearranged my phonecall to other person. Then I told the very same thing, and my phonecall was shifted to other person. And then again and again, and at some point, I realised that there was already somebody who had talked with me. At this point I was thinking that maybe they don't understand me. I sent an email, but it never reached the destination: I got an error message that the mailbox of the hotel is full. Then I gave up, and because I was travelling somewhere else in India, I asked the staff of another hotel to call them and book me a transfer. They got the very same phonecall - they did not manage to get a transfer.

So, when I arrived in Delhi airport, I took a taxi there. I arrived in the hotel in 10 minutes and I have no idea what was the problem. The staff of red fox hotel speak very good english and they are very helpful, so this was weird. I got a tranfer from the hotel to the airport very easily, just by asking 10 minutes beforehand.

I would stay in this hotel again, but I would not consume my energy to arrange a airport transfer. Instead of 700 INR transfer of the hotel, I will take a bit more expensive transfer from a desk at the airport or directly ask some taxi driver to drive there...

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Delhi Airport, New Delhi. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at hm.dl@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Forgive me as while this was my second visit. Great health club Restaurants are good and transportation to the airport at anytime is handy. Bravo to the lemon tree brand, this is a flagship hotel for them. Its located at an walk able distance from aerocity metro station. The aerocity metro station connects both the terminals of delhi thus reaching this hotel is very small on your pockets. As well the hotel provides a pickup and drop facility to the airport. The rooms are very neat and upmarket. The amenities provided are branded and nice products.The person at the desk is friendly and thus checking in wasn't troublesome. I was staying for a night as a i had other flight to catch in the morning they also gave me wake up call in the time i requested. i enjoyed my stay and The food is good We had a few days here to rest before starting are travels. Lovely, helpful friendly staff. Food was amazing (lamb curry and the Thai curry are a must). Thank you chef rabinder.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have visit second time and again fully satisfied with food and service.
Must say super cool staff and delicious food.
Overall a wonderful time spent with family.
Staff is very attentive and must say about chef pawan and Mr.rahul who greeted us with great smile.

Would definitely visit again and again.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

First visit in couple of years. Ambience of clever fox was excellent with dedicated and smiling service staff. Chef Ravinder's prompt food service was exceptional, knowing the taste and preferences of the clienteles through oral description which deserves very much appreciation. Malai murg tikka was exceptionally good. It took bit time bt worth for wait. We had couple of drinks in slounge too. Good atmosphere again very courteous service people. Thank you Redfox for the quality time. Hope to visit soon again.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel is very good and clean. It is also near to airport. Good waiters and ever ready . Trinsomic staff are also plenty which is commendable. I liked this alot about this hotel. Thanks to vinyas shiraz, Mithilesh, preet and the ever smiling Banrisha.
This is my hotel of choice while in New Delhi