US$102
US$115
US$76
US$72
  • Breakfast included
Hotel City Star(New Delhi)
US$51
US$46
  • Breakfast included
Grand Godwin Hotel(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$33
The Suryaa(New Delhi)
US$93
US$85
  • Breakfast included
Smyle Inn(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$16
US$14
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthyme restaurantspecial thankswedding destinationdelhi gurgaonprofessional attitudeswimming poolgreat hospitalitybeautiful propertyexecutive roommanager mrwelcome drinkmodern amenitiescheck in was smoothf bbooked roomsfood qualityroom service
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed at the umrao hotel for a day and the service and treatment of duty manager RAHUL ARORA was commendable. They made my stay worth it with their professional attitude and timely delivered services. I believe I won't have been able to enjoy my stay had the hospitality not been up to the mark. I am recommending this place to my friends and family and would definitely say that it's worth a try.
Keep up the good work guys!!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
TEAM_UMRAO, Team Umrao at The Umrao, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Mr. Prateek C,

Namaskar.

It was a great pleasure reading such a positive feedback as yours and I would like to thank you for that.

I am glad to hear that you have had such an enjoyable experience with The Umrao, New Delhi.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Delhi and we will continue our effort to meet all your expectations

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Pool service is very nice and U spa is very decorous and Prashant is very energetic and he is doing very responsive service on pool bar but the decoration of pool bar is not good less smoking area near the swimming pool.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
TEAM_UMRAO, Team Umrao at The Umrao, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Mr. Karan S,

Thank you for sparing your valuable time and sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

Your Feedback is of great value to us and would definitely help us enhance our services. We have taken note of your inputs and will look into the matter for improvement.

Looking forward to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a total of 4 nights. 2 nights in the beginning of my trip and then 2 nights at the end of my trip, 3 weeks later. Majority of the staff even remembered me. The hotel is beautiful but the staff are the ones that give it the 5 stars. They all go above and beyond to keep you satisfied. The USpa is amazing! I went 4 times for massages. Peaceful, relaxing and so good!
Thank you all for the memorable experience.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Ms. Katrina E,

Namaskar!

We are pleased to know that the hotel facilities well suited your needs and requirements. It is wonderful that we as a team were able to live up to your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I had visited this place recently. I called them before visiting this hotel in order to confirm the vacancy, before check-in time. They asked me to come but after reaching there, they made me wait for about 45mins. Also key of my room wasn't working properly. Hope they will provide better service for their customers from next time.

Room Tip: Near to the Airport
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Ms. Hegde,

Your Feedback is of great value to us and would definitely help us enhance our services. It is extremely disappointing that your experience was not as per your expectations.

Looking forward to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

So this was my first experience with umrao. I came here with my colleagues for having breakfast. Well known restaurant Thyme. I had a breakfast here Ashutosh posla and his team was very good in every aspect wether it is hospitality, food, politeness and care towards the guest. It was a very good experience with the umrao(thyme). So one more restaurant is added in my list. I would definetely Come here again.

Stayed: March 2018
TEAM_UMRAO, Team Umrao at The Umrao, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Mr. Rantosh R,

Namaskar!

Your kind and generous comments allow us to strive harder to further improve ourselves.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to The Umrao in the nearby future.

Warm regards,