1,091 results
All reviewsyellow brick roadkhan marketheritage buildinglodhi gardenscoffee shopchinese restaurantbit datedrooms are largeindia gatein room diningmetro stationlocation is excellentroom serviceenjoyed my staybusiness triphome away from homeexcellent stay
Reviewed 23 January 2017

This is the second time I've stayed here when in Delhi. It's a super hotel with a great location close to Khan Market and Lodhi Gardens. The staff treated me very well and were always charming. I was particularly pleased that the pick-up service was so good and that I was contacted prior to departure so that I was not at all anxious about ariving late at night at the airport direct from the UK>

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
gmvivanta_ambassador, General Manager at Vivanta Ambassador, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2017

Greetings from Vivanta by Taj-Ambassador, New Delhi!

Thank you for taking out time to share the valuable feedback of your stay at the Vivanta by Taj –Ambassador, New Delhi.

I am delighted to learn that you had a memorable stay with us. It is so inspiring for us to see that our guests have had an enjoyable stay which in itself is the biggest recognition for all the efforts we put in. I have shared your wonderful feedback with the whole team.

The team looks forward to your return soon again to what we hope is now your home in New Delhi.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

We stayed several nights and enjoyed the short walk to both the Delhi Metro stop and Khan Market. We booked a suite which had a separate sitting room that easily accommodated an extra bed for our adult daughter. The breakfast included a nice buffet as well as the option for made-to-order dishes. We were especially pleased with the helpful restaurant staff who made certain we enjoyed the variety of Indian dishes.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
gmvivanta_ambassador, General Manager at Vivanta Ambassador, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2017

Reviewed 15 January 2017

We were a group of 17 visiting the city for a part business part leisure trip. All of us really enjoyed our stay at the hotel. The location is great with easy access to other parts of the city. The breakfast buffet is a special treat with tasty Indian and Continental offerings. All through our stay, we were delighted with the top notch customer service received.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
gmvivanta_ambassador, General Manager at Vivanta Ambassador, New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Reviewed 15 January 2017

Exceptionally professional and warm and caring staff. Great experience for first time visitor to India. Excellent food, high standards of cleanliness. Helped me find a Catholic mass on Sunday and provided to and from transportation.,

Reviewed 14 January 2017

Very good hotel Enjoyed my stay there from every point of view. Excellent service, food and the people that work there went out of the way to take for my needs. I recommend the hotel to any one that needs a hotel in New Delhi