Lowest prices for your stay
US$55
Free cancellation until 20/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$62
Hotels.comUS$55
Trip.comUS$50
StayForLongUS$76
4,882 results
All reviews jantar mantar connaught place mist restaurant pool side central location housekeeping staff business trip comfortable stay front office coffee shop business hotel buffet breakfast house keeping special thanks agni delhi cp
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Other than rooms, the hotel lacks a lot and has so much to improve. I'd like to mention Yashika from Reception for being such a great problem solver and making everything go smooth. But the hotel food is not so good. It is overpriced and the taste is not good. I tried Biryani and it had given my colleagues a bad stomach. The staff needs to be well trained as well. I wonder on what terms and audits were they able to achieve a 5 star rating. Secondly, I bought tobacco but I don't know why are cigarettes being sold which say "not to be sold as open packs" and "can only be sold at duty free".

The staff in night especially is not so helpful. Being a park member, I travel to this hotel once every 2 months or whenever I go to Delhi and provide a decent amount of revenue but when I called the room dining to send me some lemon wedges, it was mentioned that I can not get more than 2 lemons and that being a rule. One can not expect that after being someone who gives so much of word of mouth to other colleagues for The Park Delhi as well.

Room Housekeeping team is great, quick and very kind. Cheers to them and Yashika from Reception.

Still I believe,there could be better stay options.

Kushagra

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Rohit Arora, General Manager at The Park New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Sir,

Greetings from The Park New Delhi !

Thank you for your kind feedback.

At the onset I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you faced during your last stay.

We due to the Covid situation were indeed operating with limited team to ensure minimum human handling and social distancing.

We have taken a note of your valuable feedback and the concerned team have been appraised on the same.

We assure you that the next time you come to stay with us you will have a very different review to share.

We are hopeful that you will surely give us another opportunity to serve you.

Again we apologize for your past experience.

Assuring you of our best services and personalized attention at all times

Thanks & Regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

the bar was excellent , aqua bar in the park new delhi near cannaught palace , the staff was really good and helpful , and specially sunny bhai help us a lot to explore more , whenever you visit delhi must visit this place once !

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking out the time to share such such a generous review.
We are glad to know that you had a great time at our alfresco restaurant, Aqua. We hope to have you back again, very soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great stay
Experience was good
Its very difficult to giving quality service in this corona period And you all are doing great job
Love to stay here lobby was beautiful with pink and blue color theme
Many of the amenties was not there
It was on call provided
But its good all things is hygienically safed. Will be back soon

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Sir,

Thank you for taking out the time to share such a generous review. This really made our day!

We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to have you back again, very soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came to the hotel on 25th Jan to celebrate a relatives anniversary. At the time of parking I wanted to park myself to which I was guided to the basement in which there were lights. The basement lights were not functioning which made it a little tricky to find my way upto the porch. At the reception the staff was least bothered to remind the guests not wearing masks. Since my parents were also booked there when I went to their room, I ordered a ice bucket and after ordering immediately moved out of the room to receive one of my guests at the reception. Once I came back my father informed that the same was chargeable at INR 216 which was strange as I had never heard any hotel charging for ice and also the order taker never informed before hand. When I again inquired from Deepak he told me that the same was informed to me earlier and I was kind of surprised by the way staff lies. Then during the dinner time the server always had a answer NO for each and every query which we had. He intially refused us for a cake, then he also tried to influence our decision by convincing us over order items. Last but not the least while taking out my car, the driveway from the basement (which again did not have any lights) was filled with cars that I had to literally wait for some time before someone came to remove the car from ballet. Might not come again to this hotel as their safety protocols are also not upto the mark

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Sir,

Greetings from The Park New Delhi !

Thank you for your kind feedback.

We are hopeful that you will surely give us another opportunity to serve you.

Again we apologize for your past experience.

Assuring you of our best services and personalized attention at all times

Thanks & Regards

Reviewed 31 January 2021

lt was a delightful experience at the park nee delhi. It is a great place with your family and friend.when we enter in room feel fresh fragrance like lemon. Housekeeping staff is very helpful.
Room and bathroom was clean.when you sit near window you can see the view of JantarMantar.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Sir,

We are delighted to know that we were able to match your expectations and you loved our hospitality.

We look forward to your next visit, very soon!