Lowest prices for your stay
₱9,256
Fully refundable before Fri, Mar 8
Breakfast included
No prepayment needed
5,789 results
All reviews jantar mantar connaught place mist restaurant pool side housekeeping staff business trip comfortable stay business hotel coffee shop front office special thanks house keeping agni delhi cp manish services
Selected filters
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Clean and airy hotel. Rooms are clean and slightly minimalist. Restaurant is excellent with large variety of choice, both European and Indian cuisine presented as a buffet. Small garden with pool is slightly overshadowed by enormous buildings next dfoor.

Don't expect any problems to be repaired quickly. It won't happen.

Room tip: Go for height. The views are spectacular.
Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
AbhijitBose, General Manager at The Park New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your recent stay at The Park New Delhi and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm pleased to learn that your time with us was impacted by the personalized attention of our team members. Your concern about problems not being fixed during your stay have been noted and would be investigated. It is wonderful to hear from our valued guests and appreciate your patronage. I look forward to welcome you back to The Park New Delhi.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I've tried a few hotels in this price range (about 7000 rups) in New Delhi and this is by far my favourite.

Sadly I was out of the hotel at work most of the time but my overall experience of the hotel is that the staff are very friendly and helpful, especially on the front door where they arrange reasonably priced taxis. The location is great, the facilities are good and the food is nice. The hotel is attractive and smart though not brand new.

The only thing I would say is dont buy a drink in the bar next door unless you want a shock when the bill arrives. Other than that you have everything you need here and CP is just next door. Its also one of the few hotels Ive stayed in in Asia where the wifi isnt totally hopeless.

Room tip: I think some of the street side rooms can be noisy.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
AbhijitBose, General Manager at The Park New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm pleased to learn that your time with us was impacted by the personalized attention of our team members. We remain committed to providing our guests with world class hospitality and service, which is best in class. I look forward to meet you in person and welcome you back at The Park New Delhi.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Lucky for me I travelled to India on business and was housed in the 5-star Park Hotel in British New Delhi. I was quite jet-lagged when I arrived at 7am and wasn't sure if the hotel lobby had walked into was the set of 'Boogy Nights' but after a few hours sleep I realised that, whilst it was garish, it was India! The architecture of the hotel is quite interesting too - a concaved, half moon shape with rows of windows spanning the length of it.

My room on the 6th floor was far more than I expected. Hard wood floors, marbled bathroom and all the mod-cons of a Western hotel (TV, internet, mini bar) with an amazingly comfy bed. The furnishings in the room might not be to everyone's expectation of 5-star. The wardrobe and desk are quite dated but I loved it. Room service is excellent, wi-fi was very well priced and once you get used to the car horns of Delhi (they're hard to escape) my nights' sleep were fantastic.

Very impressed.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank loveusorleaveus

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Park New Delhi and for your valuable feedback. Your kind comments regarding the hotel’s location, guest rooms. and food are highly appreciated . The hotel is situated in the heart of the city's buzzing business and entertainment hub - Connaught Place. It overlooks the historic 18th century observatory - Jantar Mantar and provides ideal accessibility to all the major attractions of the city. We also offer our guests a choice of various award winning outlets such as Aqua (winner of 'Bar with best ambience' by Times of India), our pool side alfresco restaurant, Agni (winner of the best bar with dancing for four consecutive years by Times of India), is our dynamic and energetic nightclub, Fire, which has been rated as one of the best speciality pan Indian restaurants in the city by Hindustan Times and Mist, our all-day dining restaurant which again has won several awards such as "The best coffee shop award" by HT City

Reviewed November 22, 2012

Not a very good hotel for the price being charged.
Rooms are small.
Staff is friendly, rooms are clean and tidy.
Stayed in regular room, location is good, next to connaught place.
Agni is good (the discotheque). The moment you enter, you are bound to the environment.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Rohit A, General Manager at The Park New Delhi, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2017

Dear Sanjay_Mangtani,Thank you for your feedback. We will surely do the needful. See you soon at The Park. Regards

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Pros
Great location
Clean, comfortable rooms
Good amenaties

Cons
-For the most part the staff were pretty unhelpful (unless they were hoping for a tip by assisting with luggage)
-I asked an hour in advance for a packed breakfast because I was leaving earlier than the breakfast buffet was opening. They said it wasn't possible on such short notice.
Another girl in my group had ordered the eve before and all it was was fruit, yoghurt, pastries. I can't imagine why they would need more than an hour to throw a few things in a box.
-We stayed on a Saturday night and even though I wore earplugs both my roommate and I heard and felt the base and music until around 4am.
-Food is waaay overpriced and only ok.

I'd stayed at the YMCA the night before which was less than a 5 minute walk from this hotel and for $28 a night, included a great tasting dinner and full breakfast.

No brainer where I'd stay again.

Room tip: If you're staying on a Saturday night, the higher floor you're on the better.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Park New Delhi and for your valuable feedback. I am disappointed to learn that your time with us was below the expectation that you have come to expect from The Park New Delhi- Certainly, this is not typical of the high level of service and accommodations for which our hotel is well known and we wish to extend our most sincere apologies for your discomfort and inconvenience. We have noted your concerns and have shared them with the team. We appreciate your bringing them to our attention. I do hope that this unusual experience does not preclude you from choosing to stay with us in future. As noise sensitivity varies from guest to guest, I would recommend selecting a Residence Room upon your next visit which would allow our team to accommodate you on our higher floors. Away from any possible noise. The oversized Residence guest rooms will allow a quieter escape from our "urban" location.. It is wonderful to hear feedback from our valued guests and appreciate your patronage. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.