2,217 results
All reviews guest relation executive dakshin restaurant pan asian select city walk business trip coffee shop front office room service special thanks excellent hotel the club lounge comfortable stay excellent hospitality breakfast spread wonderful stay comfortable rooms duty manager
Reviewed 9 October 2017

The hotel has great facilities and the location near a Metro station makes it very easy to explore most of Delhi. The staff are also attentive and helpful, especially Santosh in the Lounge on the 7th Floor and Seema and Angela in the Spa (thank you for all your help)

Room tip: Higher up the hotel, the quieter the rooms.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
BenitaSharma, General Manager at Sheraton New Delhi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. Thank you very much for your encouraging comments on the services provided by Santosh, Seema and Angela. It is encouragement like this that helps us to strive for greater heights. Do expect enhanced levels of commitment on every visit.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I have been there for 3,4 nights my stay was was excellent rooms are nice as well as food ,
Every budy was gud in behaviour from staff but special thanks to Sonam Sharma (guest relation executive )who made my stay memorable and gud will come back to this property soon

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Guest,
It is truly wonderful to know about your experience at Sheraton New Delhi.
Thank you for your delightful review about the indulgent and comfortable stay that we endeavor to offer along with our warm service, facilities and range of renowned restaurants. We have also shared your special compliments with Sonam who is equally elated to hear the same.
We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I was out for a Party and it got too late to go home and so I booked into the hotel as it was nearest to the venue.

My first impressions were simply "Wow" what an impressive Foyer. I found 'Checking in' very smooth, the staff attentive and efficient offering me a cup of coffee whilst I awaited the completion of formalities.

I had room 844 and tired as I was, I was still able to appreciate the attention to detail evident in the placement of everything in the room. It was absolutely spotless, not even a water mark in the bath or near the basin, complimenting housekeepings care and attention.

The bed was exceedingly comfortable, the slippers laid out on a towel waiting the tired feet of a traveller, business executive or director by the bed.

The bathroom was exceedingly well equipped accessories like hair dryers cleverly hidden away in a drawer, Flama brand soaps, shampoos, hand creams scattered liberally to hand and high end toothbrush and tooth creme double packed for hygiene and even a comb.

It was a large room, making the larger than king size bed appear small, it had an executive desk, a sofa and a comfortable chair with a range of information brochures and writing implements. There were ample easy to hand sockets to charge tired laptops or phones.

The TV had a range of cable channels and was very easy to use and accessible, the remote was tastefully placed on the bed awaiting ones hand and choices.

There was a large hanging wardrobe which housed an ironing board and iron, shoe shining accessories and a laundry bag.

The room was secured both by a hand lock and a privacy chain latch.

Newspapers were supplied in black bags hung on the outside of the door and immediately to hand in the morning.

The tea and coffee making facilities were adequate and the cups colourful, there were sachets of Darjeeling, Green Tea and a more general breakfast tea, supported by Nescafé sachets and teas to infuse. I would have liked to have seen a greater array of choice for the coffee connoisseur, but this did not detract from the display.

Breakfast was included and I was amazed by the choice. I had a traditional South Indian offering to let me into my day gently.

Overall, this is a beautiful hotel, warm, inviting enticing the customer to return, time and time again.

Trip type: Traveled solo
BenitaSharma, General Manager at Sheraton New Delhi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Guest,
It is a delight to hear from satisfied guests such as yourselves and to know that we could orchestrate a bespoke, excellent experience for you at Sheraton New Delhi.
Thank you for taking out time to share your wonderfully penned down review about the warm personalized service that we endeavor to offer along with a range of the finest facilities and renowned restaurants.
We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back on your next visit to the Capital.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Wonderful experience. Comfortable stay, excellent food, extremely courteous staff. Special mention of Sachin & Sonam for showing great hospitality & ensuring seamless event flow & my stay comfortable .

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing to stay at Sheraton New Delhi and your wonderful review about the warm, gracious service and fine dining experience.
We have shared your encouraging compliments with Sachin & Sonam who are equally elated to hear the same.
We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 6 October 2017

It was a great experience in this Hotel and Shefali from the front desk was very helpful. She speaks very politely and having a pleasant smile on her face. She helped me out for the Booking (last minute hassle but still came out smoothly). Shefali was there to assist us at checkin and whenever we were in lobby she would enquire about our stay and well being.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at WelcomHotel Sheraton New Delhi and for your feedback. We have shared your compliments with Shefali who is equally elated to hear the same.
Thank you very much for your encouraging comments on the services provided by the team. It is encouragement like this that helps us to strive for greater heights. Do expect enhanced levels of commitment on every visit.