“Family Dinner”

Yellow Mirchi
Ranked #705 of 13,031 Restaurants in New Delhi
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We were regular at this restaurant few years before but the quality of service went down so we stopped going to the restaurant. I choose this restaurant to through my anniversary party by people I invited I was keeping my fingures crossed.

We reached there for dinner we were properly seated, we ordered soup, starter, main course then desert. Guest has brought cake for us when we asked them to serve the cake so we can cut we were told it's against the restaurant policy still one of my guest insisted so they allowed us to cut the cake after some persuasion.

The quality of food was good, no change in ambience it was like before there was definitely change is quality of service. We had a good time thanks to staff of the restaurant.

Nice place to have your meal if you are looking for good food and calm atmosphere.

Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

I visited there for spending some family time and having dinner. I liked the place a lot. The ambience, music and food. The service was amazing I liked biryani a lot, it was the best biriyani I had till date. It was perfectly presented with raita, salad and pappad

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

The place has amazing Indian food. A must try. Live Gazals (Indian music) are played during dinner time which is good for a change. However please note that portions of breads are very big so order accordingly.

Reviewed March 5, 2017 via mobile

A divine place to enjoy north indian and Chinese food with great interiors, space is huge that gives privacy to enjoy your meal with your family/friends & live ghazals in the centre!!

In appetisers tried veg grill platter, it consists of variety of Kababs, Paneer Tikka, Mushroom, Stuff Aloo, Soya Chaap etc.

In main course tried Signature Dal Makhani, Sham Savera, Paneer Makhni. Malai Kofta is also good. Dal Makhani and Sham Savera were spectacular. The portion are too good and filling.

In dessert tried delicious Kulfi.

The prices are quite on the high side but food is brilliant.

Reviewed January 27, 2017 via mobile

Had a great family time there on the celebration of daughter's Birthday. Food was nice. Soups were also good . Live gajal was there and it was nice also. Overall I recommend the place to spend quality time and great food

1  Thank Prateekban