Srivastav Inn
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in New Delhi
See available hotels
      Regale Inn(New Delhi)
      All reviewslaxmanapartmentbalconyprivacyindia
      FilterAll languages
      Reviewed June 18, 2016

Very good Host Mrs Srivastava.
      Nice ambiance to stay close connectivity to major south delhi places. Just opposite to fortis hospital.
      Very close to Nehru Place, GK, Okhla, Airport.

You should stay once you are in these area.

Stayed: May 2016
      Reviewed May 5, 2016

I had read many positive reviews of this establishment and was tempted to test it out.
      Before I could do that I thought it would be a good idea to visit and check the inn.
      I called the inn couple of months ago to make an appointment. I talked to the owner - guess one Mrs S - introduced myself. She said that she is very busy with some chore or the other. The lady suggested that I should call again next time I am in Delhi.
      Couple of days ago, I called again. The lady said that she is very busy and she cannot show me the inn/hotel etc. She was also very unfriendly on the phone.
      She said she will take my phone number and call me when she can give me an appointment.
      As a guest I just wanted to see and enquire about the hotel, their ambience, services etc so that I can make a judgement and make required reservations at a later date for myself or my friends.
      As an experienced traveler, I have never come across in my life, this type of very unfriendly and unusual treatment of a would be customer.
      It is Ok if the hotel is occupied etc - but to tell me to call again as the lady was busy, and I call again after several months, and she refuses to give an appointment, just to see the hotel
      THIS IS A VERY BAD AND TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE I HAD

Room Tip: cannot comment on this as i do not know anything about this establishment,
      • Stayed: May 2016, traveled solo
      3  Thank NCK2014
      Reviewed August 13, 2015 via mobile

Sigrun, Lakshman Bhaiya and his wife were great hosts. They were available for all queries and our served a good breakfast every morning. The accommodation is very clean. And it's very artistically decorated.

In terms of connectivity, we used taxi and auto. It was quite convenient.

If we come back we will definitely stay here.

Thanks sigrun.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
      Reviewed July 22, 2015 via mobile

This beautiful home is not just an average b&b. The staff is lovely,but what makes a difference is the owner Sigrun, who's help and advise helped me find things that really interest me in Delhi. My thanks to the cook for those tasty omelets. Location is good and safe though reaching the place may take a bit of learning,especially if you use the autorichsas to commute.

Stayed: July 2015, traveled solo
      Reviewed December 31, 2014

We travelled to delhi in Nov 2014 and stayed in this place. It was a great experience. People are so good and courteous. Sigrun was very helpful in guiding us for different places. We stayed here for 5 nights . Food was so nutritiously prepared and as per our needs. My little son who is 3 yr old also enjoyed staying in this place. Would recommend this to all my relatives and friends.

• Stayed: November 2014, traveled with family