Free cancellation until 07/26
  • Pool
US$107
US$84
  • Breakfast included
The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$123
US$101
US$155
US$115
The Suryaa(New Delhi)
US$81
US$60
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

US$75
US$53
  • Pool
Grand Godwin Hotel(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$26
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Smyle Inn(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$16
US$13
The Lodhi(New Delhi)
Free cancellation until 07/25
US$197
All reviewslaxmanapartmentbalconyprivacyindia
Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

Sigrun, Lakshman Bhaiya and his wife were great hosts. They were available for all queries and our served a good breakfast every morning. The accommodation is very clean. And it's very artistically decorated.

In terms of connectivity, we used taxi and auto. It was quite convenient.

If we come back we will definitely stay here.

Thanks sigrun.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

This beautiful home is not just an average b&b. The staff is lovely,but what makes a difference is the owner Sigrun, who's help and advise helped me find things that really interest me in Delhi. My thanks to the cook for those tasty omelets. Location is good and safe though reaching the place may take a bit of learning,especially if you use the autorichsas to commute.

Stayed: July 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed 31 December 2014

We travelled to delhi in Nov 2014 and stayed in this place. It was a great experience. People are so good and courteous. Sigrun was very helpful in guiding us for different places. We stayed here for 5 nights . Food was so nutritiously prepared and as per our needs. My little son who is 3 yr old also enjoyed staying in this place. Would recommend this to all my relatives and friends.

• Stayed: November 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank ranjini_mp
Reviewed 22 September 2014

My family and I are currently staying in this jewel of a place. We have two infant babies and have enjoyed Sigrun and her daughter Coralie's hospitality. Before selecting this establishment we e mailed and spoke with Coralie at length. She was so helpful and gave plenty of information.So we booked a month and advised Coralie .She told me her mum had been shopping and bought 2 brand new cots for our babies and also bought some formula.So even before arriving we felt looked after. So customer service faultless. The accommodation is clean,airy and has a peaceful vibe. We have the room without the balcony as it is slightly larger and it is comfortable. Meals are amazing the chef Lashman cooks great food and we are currently addicted to his fabulous chicken curry and his amazing Dahl's. He is a fabulous cook and his wife is the lovely lady who does the domestic side of things and always has a beautiful smile.location is central and the area is safe. Hospital across the road and gym and park 5 minutes walk away. With two small babies we wanted clean safe accommodation and that's what we have. The guard Ashok is a very helpful and friendly man. Since we have been here we have decided to stay a little longer.Sigrun the owner is a gracious and wonderful host,nothing is too much trouble,she even lent me her reading glasses because I left mine at home! I believe this is a great alternative to a hotel ,and I might add we are well travelled and accustomed to Staying in good hotels. This place really is a hidden treasure right in the middle of the GK2 area of Delhi and at a very reasonable price .

Room Tip: This place has two rooms ,one with a balcony facing the road and one without. Both rooms lovely. And as there is a balcony outside the living room it doesn't matter really.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank kotele
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The Srivastav Inn is honestly the BEST place i stayed in during my entire 2 1/2 month trip to India and Nepal! The owners and the hosts - Sigrun and Coralie, are wonderful, warm, very hospitable, kind, patient, generous, fascinating people who really take care of you and every single details of your needs and wants. They had Laxman, their personal chef, cook me delicious meals, asked me what I wanted, suggested places to visit, and even personally took me to places I wanted to go! Sigrun and Coralie went over and beyond to make me feel comfortable and safe during my 1st visit to India. They walked me down to my car, quizzed the driver, asked for his name and number and wrote it down along with the license plate of the car each time I had a new driver. They received me very warmly as though I were a family member, and not a paying guest! They even purchased beautiful flowers for me along with a lovely card upon my initial arrival!

Both Sigrun and Coralie are very interesting accomplished people and I enjoyed spending my time with them over breakfast, dinners and in between and sharing and exchanging information with them!

They have a person on the ground level to receive you and to help carry your luggage upstairs.
Being a well seasoned and experienced traveler, I felt a bit nervous coming to India alone for the first time. But staying at the Srivastav Inn I felt completely 100% safe!

My room was beautiful, quiet and very comfortable! It was the most luxurious room during my entire trip with a very comfortable bed. The attached bathroom was great too!

From now on Srivastav is the ONLY place for me to stay in Delhi and I will return again and again and again!

I arrived as a stranger and left as a lifelong friend with Sigrun and Coralie!
This is a very very special place to stay as the hosts - Sigrun and her daughter Coralie - are very special wonderful people! I can hardly wait to return - and I am in October!!!

Room Tip: All is really great here!
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo