US$107
  • Pool
The Suryaa(New Delhi)
US$74
  • Breakfast included
Smyle Inn(New Delhi)(Great Value!)
US$16
US$75
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

US$58
  • Pool
The Lalit New Delhi(New Delhi)
US$117
Travelocity
US$160
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsjangpura metrobudget hoteldal makhaniroom was spaciousdelhimrhazrathospitalityautodriver
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I was staying for two nights in Kabli hotel. Was surprised how clean and tidy the room was. It had also an electrical teapot and TV. The room was very small, but it is ok for a short stay. There is a nice private garden with tables to sit inside.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 27 December 2017

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. From outside, looking at the outlook of the hotel, I was a bit disappointed. We arrived there during a chilled night at 3 AM in December of Delhi. The main gate was locked & we had to knock it quite a few times to awake the reception fellow. However, entering the hotel, we felt it is not to be categorized as any 2 star or 3 star hotel. After completion of check-in process, reception fellow took us to the room at 1st floor. On the way we understood, earlier it was probably an old house, being renovated to convert to a hotel. When entered to the room (Delux room), we found the room was quite good. Not a super delux looking, but quite spacious for us, having all necessary amenities, toilet was too spacious. We asked for a room heater for additional charge & that was also arranged in no time. Next day morning we asked for a cab for sight seeing & they arranged it in 10 minutes. That cab driver Mr. Sishpal (originally from Uttarakhand) was absolutely friendly & gentleman, who also worked as our local guide throughout the day. His cab charge was also reasonable. I have hardly seen such a good local cab driver at any tourist place. In the hotel, the reception staffs were extremely cooperative. For any support, they were always present promptly. Overall, worth of the price to stay in Delhi. I booked the hotel through Makemytrip & after reaching the hotel, checking their offline price, I realized, their offline price is lower than the price shown in MMT & eventually I paid more.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 28 November 2017

The hotel and the amenities were ok, the staff could have been more courteous and the food items in the menu are overrated, the good thing is they allow to eat outside food. but the things could have been better

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank SIVAKUMAR S
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

I'll break this review down into pros and cons to keep it simple. You can judge from the title of this review that there are more cons than pros. So I'll start with the pros. Also, to give some perspective, I was traveling with my wife and 15 month baby.

Pros: I tried really hard to find one pro for this hotel but I'm struggling here.

Cons: The first room we were given had a bathroom that was quite dirty. The tiles had water and dirt stains from several years of use. The lack of upkeep was clearly seen. This is an old property but they've recently renovated some of their rooms (those are what you see in their websites). The room we got was clearly not one of the renovated rooms. I went to the front desk and told the guy we'd like to move to another room because what we got is nothing like the pictures on the website. He said "sir, you booked a standard room". I told him that I know I booked a standard room but it's not what it looks like on your website. He was kind enough to show me another room which looked a lot better than the first room. A few hours after staying in the room, we realized the water heater was broken. By the time we realized it, it was around 9pm and we were too tired to move again. We had to clean out baby with the cold water. In the morning they brought buckets of warm water for us to shower. Yes, it was resourceful but not something you expect for what your paid.

Breakfast is supposed to be from 7:30am according to their menu in the room. We called them at 7:50am and they said it'll be an hour before we can get any breakfast.

The WiFi doesn't work well. It stays connected but is super slow.

The location, well, it's okay. It's in a slightly congested neighborhood but it's not the worst.

We ended up leaving the hotel after our first night (we had booked it for 3 nights). I'm not sure why there was such a bad contrast between the pictures on the website and the 4.5/5 ratings but our short stay left us very disappointed.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank LIBGEO
Reviewed 24 October 2017

I'm the kind of person who always goes by trip advisor rating, but this one turned out to be an exception. We took a deluxe room which had ample space for 3 persons.Except the name nothing was deluxe at all. fridge was stinking , washrooms were okok ,chair and table were dirty, almirah was dusty as well.The terrible part was lack of power backup accompanied by mosquitoes. We had no sleep for almost 2 hours in the early morning due to power cut.Might be a good place before but certainly not now.Food is on average standards

Room Tip: Avoiding it is the best tip
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family