All reviewsakshardham templefood festivalbusiness hotelswimming poolmetro stationnice hotelthird floorcrowne plazabiryanibusiness tripcourteous staffbreakfast buffet ischeck in was smoothin room diningf brooms are bigpleasant stay
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Rooms are all standard and well maintained. You get a good restaurant but sometimes it is too crowded. The food quality is so so but you will have to be very selective. The staffs are good and very supportive. Good budget hotel for a duration of stay for 1 or 2 nights.

Room Tip: Both the sides are good but it is better to have rooms opposite to the cannel view.
Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
GM_HIMV, General Manager at Holiday Inn New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear Deb,

Thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback with us.
We are glad to know that you had a great dining experience and our team could make your visit memorable. We would like to share that we have huge variety of food offerings at the restaurant.
We have shared your feedback with the team and we look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here as part of a school trip I had organised.
The hotel was perfect. Spotlessly clean. Food was a buffet for each meal. Plenty of food to pick from and always fresh and hot.
Pool area was really nice. I didnt use the gym but the students did. They said it was small but good.
Staff friendly but don't hassle you.
Free wifi which worked at all times.
Room had tv, hairdryer, fridge, iron and more.
Nothing in the surrounding area that could be reached by foot other than a alcohol store.
There was a circus on next to the hotel which was on till quite late so it was a little noisy but that didnt bother us as we were up late.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
GM_HIMV, General Manager at Holiday Inn New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for sharing your valuable feedback with us.
We are happy to read that you had a great stay at Holiday Inn and you liked our buffet, poolside, rooms. Your kind words about the team members have been shared with them and they are really glad.
We wish to welcome you back with warm hospitality.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

Love all aspects of this hotel i.e. location, ambience, staff and the big rooms.

Amazing lobby and effortless check-in experience. Great functional rooms with perfect breakfast to start the day. Been to many IHG hotels in India, and this one is just a notch above the rest. I have not been to the adjoining Crowne Plaza hotel, which is higher in terms of IHG positioning, but heard from many that the Holiday Inn is better than the Crowne Plaza.

Verdict: Good business hotel for East Delhi/Noida.

Room Tip: Pool Facing rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
GM_HIMV, General Manager at Holiday Inn New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback with us.
It is indeed a pleasure to know that you had a great stay and you liked our convenient location, comfortable rooms and great dining experience.
Once again we thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 28 July 2018

Thanks for a wonderful stay - yet again. This time it was a long stay and the list of people who touched my life is also long-

Dilbar from Front office and Chef Sanjay were the stars of my stay this time. Dlibar came to my rescue multiple times during my stay . He touched my heart by offering to get me my medicines even before I had checked in. On two occasions during my stay I actually fell sick and Hamza and Kaushik got me medicines under Dilwar’s supervision. Hats off to all of them. They even bought me a beautiful pen, which I wanted to gift someone.
My special thanks to Pranav as well- he was very helpful too – Along with Mohita’s help they got me ear pods from the nearest Apple store.
Shaliendra at front office and Sudha at security are very diligent workers. Very committed and diligent.
Satish from HK made me feel at home. His personalised attention is par excellence.
Sanjay from HK, Maheswar from Laundry were outstanding.
The list at Café @3 is very long. It will be only right that I start it wth Chef Sanjay. I was humbled by his personalised care and attention towards my food. Each day and for every meal he would check on my preference and ensure that I get the same. Though I am a small and simple eater, my food needs to be cooked the way I prefer. Chef Sanjay made sure that I get exactly that. He went out of his way to personally prepare a Jackfruit curry for me which was lip smacking. Thank you Chef !
My thanks to Chef Chauhan who always leads from the front. I was inspired by his dedication when I saw him prepare the buffet counter for the Biryani and Italian festival . His commitment was showing in abundance.
Chef Pankaj made me amazing Masal Roti and a very special Lotus stem dish- it was awesome !
Chef Ripin knows the exact recipe for my AOP pasta – and he can never go wrong !
Chef Kannan is the magician for my b/fast. I prefer to have South India B/F and I find it very difficult if Chef Kannan is not there. Thank you chef for making my fav Pongal and peanut chutney – so well every morning ! God bless you.
Chef Dhondup ( apologise if I got the spelling wrong) at Kylin made the best Stirfried greens I have had in a long long time. I wanted to visit Kylin again to try some Tibetan specialities, but I could not- my bad luck. My thanks to Bhim, Aniket, Nitish and Yogender. A very special mention of Yogendar who got me 2 pocket scribbling pads ! Amazing customer service.
The F&B service team at Café @ 3 is stellar. Nakul and Suraj were the best. Young , energetic and always smiling. Rakesh is no less. He is indefatigable- rotates between banquets and the Café with ease and elan. Ashish, Shivam, Dilip, Naveen, Vinay were also very impressive. My special thanks to Chef Narendar for coming and checking on my food every morning.
Nyma as a hostess is very good. She will go a long way. She is hard worker and very positive and focussed on making a difference.
Last but not the least Mr. Roy whose warmth is simply remarkable. Thanks a ton

Thanks a lot for your valuable time last Saturday.

I will check out at 4AM tomorrow.I will be back in 10 day’s time- most probably around Aug 8th and will look forward to catching you over a meal. Its great to see the staff and hotel doing so well under your leadership. I particularly liked the concept of weekend food promotions and the creativity around the buffet setups.

Room Tip: Poolside View
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
GM_HIMV, General Manager at Holiday Inn New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

Dear Arunabh,
Many thanks for sharing such a wonderful feedback of your stay with us.
We are extremely every time you stay at Holiday Inn Mayur Vihar. It is indeed a pleasure that our team could make your stay memorable and comfortable. Your special mention about the team and the services offered have been shared with them and they are thrilled.
We would be happy to welcome you back soon on your next visit.

Reviewed 28 July 2018

had an excellent stay here. breakfast buffet was really nice. room was perfect. had evening meals in cafe on 3 , really nice there , staff wonderful . a really special word of thanks for duty manager mohita who helped me with a transportation problem i had. went about and beyond thank you so much. i recommend this hotel if you are on business or just leisure.and next time im back in delhi hotel is top of my list.

Stayed: July 2018

Dear Seangun,
Many thanks for staying and sharing your kind feedback with us.
We are glad to read that you had a great dining experience during breakfast buffet and you liked our comfortable rooms.Your kind words of appreciation about our team member Mohita has been shared with her and this is something we take pride in.