1,540 results
All reviews india grill dlf place direct access select city walk restaurant staff business hotel breakfast spread business trip housekeeping staff hotel is located in room dining indian food excellent hotel comfortable stay hgi delhi prem
Reviewed 15 August 2018

My stay was comfortable in every way. My room was clean and well cared for. The hotel staff made every effort to ensure i was safe and happy throughout my stay. I would highly recommend this hotel for single persons, families, and business travellors.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 11 August 2018

I stay at Hilton's quite often and I have most of the times a good experience. This is my first time in India and I have been impressed by the kindness and efficiency of the staff at this Hilton. The restaurant offers an excellent menu and the breakfast and lunch have been above average (not according to my Indian friends but my wife and I have loved the food). Security is tight but those in charge are pleasant. The facilities and cleanliness are solid as in most Hilton Hotels. The location is good but of course traffic is impossible--the taxi service is very good but be sure to take plenty of time -- more than you are told - to get to the airport and wherever you are supposed to be on time.

Be sure to check the price of your hotel with taxes -- taxes increase the cost a little more than normal.

In summary, being welcome and taken care makes a world of difference to me and this Hilton has delivered.

Room tip: I let the hotel choose my room when I checked in with the iPhone application as I have done many times and it seems to work for me.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
HGI_Saket2007, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi / Saket, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Dear Valued Guest

Greetings of the day!

On behalf of our entire staff at the hotel we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I happens to visit the place for visiting a business associate. Since the hotel is located in the mall premise it doesn't have the grandeur one would expect. It's a business hotel which probably is on the verge of outliving it's decor. The interior are dated and do not look as fresh. It's proximity to the malls is a great asset but the place may not be recommend for a stay while holidaying.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
HGI_Saket2007, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Delhi / Saket, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings of the day!

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel. We apologize that you felt the hotel interiors to be not upto the mark. Your comments shall be shared with the management also.

On behalf of our entire staff at the hotel we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

This is a good hotel, which is really in the need of a face-lift.

The hotel staff are nice & courteous, though it wouldn't hurt if the check-in staff were a little nicer.

The breakfast service was fantastic with enough variety to service all types of picky eaters (Me being numero uno) and the servers were par excellence.

The housekeeping staff - I'd like to mention Shyamveer - went out of his way to make us feel comfortable.

Being attached to a mall makes it convenient for leisure travellers as well as couples giving plenty of options.

The only real complaint is the decor and maintenance - the hotel has a incredibly dull vibe. It would serve them well to consider changing the carpeting.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2018

I liked the place, service, staff and location. very convenient and close to many places.
Staff friendly and helpful, breakfast is amazing. We have been there to attend our friend's wedding, and we liked everything there.

Date of stay: September 2017