See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 11 December 2015

its not on the main road. At first glance you will be under impression that it is not good hotel. But don't go on looks.

Service is really good.
We reached at 10 pm and manager was really helpful , he served food in 15 mins , room was clean and neat.
Food quality was good. I ordered milk for my son around 11 and they gave me without any complaint.

It is good hotel in budget.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

I visited Delhi in the month of July 2015. I was put up in Silver Arc as part of our corporate booking. Mr. Joshi was really helpful in making my stay comfortable. The proximity to Karol Baug metro station also helped my stay to be tension free

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank Benjamin G
Reviewed 2 May 2015

I've been regularly staying here for more than 3-4 years now. The Excellent Value for Money hotel, not so high-class facilities, but excellent Hospitality. The owners are quiet friendly and trustworthy in the Capital City with Never say NO attitude.

Room tip: Budget hotel with excellent Service
Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 12 January 2014

It is very good hotel located very very near to Karol Bagh metro station. It is budget hotel with good spacious rooms. they provide free wifi service with good speed. Karol baug market is at 2 minute walking distance. It is nice place to stay. I do not test any food in Hotel.

Conclusion; Hotel is good for stay. Connectivity is very good by road, by metro.

Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank shashi_hus
Reviewed 25 November 2013

My stay in Hotel Silver Arc was for five days, the hotel does not have a restaurant, but caters to the menu given in the rooms, the rooms are clean and i especially would like to mention the staff of the hotel is very friendly and helpful in every way. it is in the heart of Karol bagh so shopping starts from the doorstep, all important tourist spots are nearby. I strongly recommend this hotel to everyone who would like to travel securely and cleanly but are on a budget.

Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
3  Thank Asungba Y