Open today: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from US$345.02
from US$572.00
from US$471.43
More Info
All reviews solo trip tirthan valley bir billing an amazing experience yo yo trekking trip beautiful memories team leader travel group whole group lifetime experience special thanks memorable trip these guys bike ride solo traveller till date
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was awesome experience. We had good team leads where in we can approach without any hesitation.

As hospitality provided to us was good for that kind of situation and place.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had an amazing experience in Spiti valley. The accommodation and food was above expectation. They have some of the great team leaders. Can't wait to go on another trip with wanderon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I went with Wanderon to Meghalaya Roadtrip in April 2021 and this was my second trip with WanderOn. I did not think that my experience in second trip would top the first one....but i gladly accept that i was completely wrong. Second trip became so close to my heart and the major reason of that is the trip captain Syyed Khattab. Not only the captain is now like my family...really truly....i was lucky enough to have great travelling group. The itinery was so well planned by WanderOn that each next destination looked like a beautiful extension to the last building like a cresendo.
The stay was awesome that we all did not want to leave. The captain, the group and the planned safe trip was so awesome that it literally hurt to return. I urge people reading this to give atleast one chance to WanderOn and have one of the greatest trips.
A big shout out to Syyed...my little bro!!

Reviewed 3 April 2021

I went for Meghalaya trip with Wanderon. It was an excellent trip. Thanks to the Team Captions Syed and Tabish. They kept us guiding and entertaining us throughout the trip. They also took care of all our needs. Thanks to Wanderon for this excellent trip. I am looking forward to have my next trip with Wanderon.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 3 April 2021

Amazing trip. Great people, professional team leads (Syed and Tabish)- so wonderfully managed. Our accomodation and travel was comfortable and our leads made sure that everyone mingled to have a good time (so important when you travel with a group).

Especially loved the experience of riverside camping, kayaking and swimming in the umngot river. Walking down 3500 stairs to see the double-decker bridge was also an experience in itself. Would travel again with Wanderon and would recommend them 100%.

Date of experience: March 2021