All reviews plunge pool aman hotel pankaj sharma bedroom suite airport manager rooms are huge humayun's tomb an oasis of calm amazing hotel khan market modern hotel in room dining indian restaurant long flight spa elan pilates
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

One of the best hotel worldwide. Not only a nice facility and good food, but also an amazing service with friendly and extremely helpful staff from the moment airport transportation team welcomes you until they drop you off. You'll indeed feel at home. I definitely recommend it.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
GMLODHI, General Manager at The Lodhi, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you ever so much for your kind review of the hotel. My colleagues and I are delighted to note that you had a good experience at the hotel.

We look forward to the privilege of being able to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

In the meanwhile please accept our best wishes for the Holidays and a great start to 2017!

The Lodhi - New Delhi

Reviewed 4 December 2016

I will keep it in my top list of hotels in india.
Very spacious and neat lawns.It is one of the best hotel to stay with family.They provide you room like 2 bhk flats that has a small swimming pool too.if you are staying with kids it's wonderful for them.
Food and staff are too very good.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family

Dear 152amitr

Greetings from The Lodhi!

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to write of your recent experience at the hotel. We are delighted to note that your stay was memorable and that you were comfortable. I hope you were able to use the temperature controlled pool as it really is a unique feature of the hotel.

We look forward to the pleasure and privilege of welcoming you back soon! In the meantime please accept our best wishes for the holidays and a wonderful start to the New Year 2017!

Kindest Regards and Best Wishes Always

Vikram Singh

Reviewed 3 December 2016

The building has a rather austere concrete appearance but,please,do not be put off by this,because the level of service,headed by the resident manager,Manish,was quite simply superb from start to finish.The staff really seem to love what they do and really care about their guests.
If you are staying in New Delhi please do not ignore this very special hotel.You will not be disappointed

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple

Dear Michael a

Thank you ever so much for your very kind review of our hotel and our service colleagues headed by Manish. it will certainly inspire them to attain even higher levels.

We look forward to welcoming you and your friends and family to our hotel. If there is anything I may do to assist in facilitating your accommodation needs in New Delhi and India please let us know, I will be delighted to assist.

Wishing you Happy Holidays and a wonderful start to the New Year 2017!

Vikram Aditya Singh'

Reviewed 2 December 2016

Return to the Lodhi was like coming home. They remembered our names and checked us in without any hassle. The rooms were amazing, each amenity was well chosen, and the fudge was particularly delicious. The restaurants were great with excellent breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled with friends

Dear DRP1958

Thank you for your wonderful comments with reference to your recent stay at the hotel. My colleagues and I are delighted and privileged to welcome you back to The Lodhi.

I will derive great pleasure in complimenting the Bakery team for the fudge. I am glad you enjoyed it.

Wishing you Happy Holidays and a wonderful start to 2017, we look forward to your next visit with much anticipation.

Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Nice business hotel in the heart of the city, have good restaurants. Have open lawns also for events. Staff is courteous and polite. Erstwhile aman hotel, it was lodi hotel initially from the start. Do visit :)

Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business

Dear divs803

Thank you ever so much for your kind review of the Hotel. My colleagues and I are delighted to note that your stay with was comfortable and unto your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future. in the meantime please accept our best wishes for the Holidays and a wonderful start to 2017.