eDreams
FindHotel
StayForLong
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

This is the best hotel in Chattarpur and the staff is super friendly, helpful plus they know how to treat their customers. This is the second time I stayed here and looking forward to coming here from time to time.

Special thanks to Mr. Shiv Kumar for arranging a delux room even when I arrived all of a sudden without booking.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
Treebo Hotels, Other at Treebo Trend AND, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are extremely humbled and grateful that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please give us a heads-up the next time you're in town. We will be absolutely thrilled to host you again. Best Wishes, Treebo Hotels

Reviewed 12 February 2020

I have stayed at this place twice in the last two months and now its my choice of place to stay whenever visiting Delhi. I'm a frequent traveler to Delhi and has been looking for a place close to Vasant Vihar and Airport and this one checks all the boxes. It's clean, convenient and a very friendly staff. Special thanks to Shiv and Sunil for accommodating last minute request and superb customer service. Cheers!!

Room tip: Clean rooms and great customer service
Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Treebo Hotels, Other at Treebo Trend AND, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing your valued feedback. This is certainly not the kind of experience we would want to provide to any of our guests. We have noted the issues highlighted by you and have forwarded this to our team to ensure appropriate action is taken. At Treebo, it is our top priority to provide a delightful experience to our guests. I am disappointed that we fell short this time, but I hope we will have further opportunities to serve you better.

Reviewed 9 February 2020

No hot water when temperatures are low! They have a central heating which wasn’t switched on until 11pm on the day that I had checked in. Rooms are small and filthy, bathroom is triangle with a window screen which can move and expose you to the exterior. Horrible services for the prices quoted. Choose another place

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed 29 November 2019

Enjoyed my stay here. My first experience with Treebo Chain- which is very good. Staff are very friendly, Easy Check-in experience. They even changed my room based on my request.They provide free breakfast with limited options; so would like to suggest to add few more dishes to breakfast. The food taste is good too.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us. Our endeavour at the hotel is to provide best-in-class service to our guests and we are glad to learn that we could create a comfortable experience for you. I have shared your feedback with the entire team and they are humbled by your praise and recognition. We hope to recreate the same experience on your future visits.

Reviewed 29 August 2019

This was my first hotel experience with Treebo chain and I happened to how with Treebo Trend And hotel in vasant kunj area. It was a wonderful experience right from the time of booking to checkout and the entire team of staff were very professional and made us feel homely. Rooms are clean and toilets well maintained. If your going to go with this hotel don't miss the balcony room adds a flavour to your stay. Good food, homely team and a perfect place for a nominal price. Thanks to Sunil and Rahul representing Treebo Trend And team for giving us a wonderful experience. Looking forward for another stay and this place is genuinely recommended.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple