“Excellent thin crust pizza”
Review of Amici Cafe

Amici Cafe
Ranked #2,265 of 13,404 Restaurants in New Delhi
Neighborhood: Defence Colony
Neighborhood: Defence Colony
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

During my recent 2 months trip to India, when tired of local food, I would look for pizza or pasta ... Amici filled my craving just right and for two evenings in a row.
The thin crust pizza is really good and I found it to be very authentic, Italian style.
Maybe a bit overpriced at Rs 435 for a margherita.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Yesterday I visit to amici def col . As I inter the cafe I felt littel worry about the food as this is my first visit to this cafe but later on when I order pasta and mushroom risotto both are out of world nothing is over cooked I will say if somebody likes authentic food this is the food

Reviewed 22 December 2017

I was looking for a relaxed lunch in this area, and found this restaurant with better ratings. although ambience and service was upto my expectation but taste of food didnt satisfied. I order two different style pizzas and combination of fruit juices. Pizza topping was way too minimum which in turn didnt gave much of taste on every bite.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

The first time I even heard of this cafe was about 4-5 years ago .
I had been shopping for indoor plants and me and my friend had chanced upon this open cafe in Saket City Walk.
I had liked the moong dal soup I don't remember the stylish or fashionable name that they had mentioned in the menu though.
today they have a good over 10 outlets all over Delhi NCR.
The thin crust pizzas are good except the quantity of the toppings is minimalistic which takes away the goodness to a great extent.
Soups served do not have a big variety . There is just a choice of 2-3 soups that too clear ones .
The multi grain sandwich with an onion , zucchini and tomato filling called the FRESH FARMERS sandwich had charred dried up onions in it and when I did mention this to the waiter the attitude was kind of arrogant and I do not give a damn kinds.
I did still insist on asking the chef and he retorted that it was part of the recipe.

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

The restaurant has an open kitchen, the food is absolutely in correct proportion. They have a wide range of menu. Margherita pizza is worth to try for and veg pasta in pink sauce is worth to try for from their pasta collection.

It is a good option worth the money and taste. The ambience is beautiful.

Date of visit: December 2016