Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$170
eDreams$170
Vio.com$170
Etrip$170
Agoda.com$170
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 22, 2020

While working with Floating Doctors I would stay over the weekends at this hotel to get ablittle bit of luxury before heading back into the jungle. I tried a number of hotwls in the area and it was by far my favorite. When available, I always upgraded to the larger rooms upstairs with the balcony as they are indeed nicer than the smaller rooms. Big plus was the pool. It also included a great breakfast at the sushi place next door. Overall very friendly people and a great place to stay.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Matt G
Reviewed February 17, 2020 via mobile

The rooms are nice, clean and quiet. The people from front desk are nice, friendly and helpful with everything u need. They give u a information about the town and tours.
My girlfriend and I booked the tour with them and it was soooo nice, and the deepboard was amazing.
The pool is great to chill after the full day tour.

The best option in town, would stay again!!!

I recommend it 100%

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 16, 2020

There are many cool places in Bocas, but Swans is the best hotel with the best staff in Bocas! We keep coming back every year for the super friendly & very helpful staff, clean rooms, great advice for sightseeing & activities, security of the hotel and its central location. All in all, best service in town! Hasta la proxima! Todo iba bien!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 8, 2020 via mobile

Intense street noise and no hot water made me leave before spending the night. Most of the rooms are great but I was given one facing street side with a gap between the door and the wall, and I could hear everything outside. I was polite and easygoing when I raised the issue and the front desk guy refused to say anything, only “we have never had complaints about the room,” and not even being willing to check if someone else didn’t show up for a reservation to let me move rooms. No apology, no concern.

I hoped they wouldn’t charge me for the room and let me leave, but I was charged.

I ended up leaving and moving to casa max hotel, which was much more comfortable for 20$ less.

3  Thank wildlifephotog
Greivin A, Gerente at Swan's Cay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2020

Good Afternoon Mr. William,

I am very sorry to hear your experience you had in the hotel and I want to apologize in advance for any inconvenience caused by our staff. It is our goal for all our guests to be fully satisfied during their stay and this types of comments we take very serious and will work on it, which is why I already escalated this issue with the manager regarding your dissatisfaction and we want to make it up to you. We would like you to send us an email or call us.

Reviewed January 12, 2020

Beautiful brand new hotel near the heart of Bocas Town. Very clean, secure and air conditioned. Nice pool. Excellent complementary breakfast buffet. Would stay here again anytime! On one of the main streets in Bocas, yet very quiet at night.

Date of stay: January 2020