“Best Burger in Hikkaduwa”
Review of Burger Bar

Burger Bar
Ranked #52 of 132 Restaurants in Hikkaduwa
Cuisines: American, Turkish, Australian, International
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My self my wife and my two kids, were in Hikkaduwa for over one week, unfortunately we found this place on our last day. The burgers where delicious and the Chips (Fries) were the same as in Europe- big and not dry. I recommend this place for people who are looking for tasty burgers and good chips. Staff very nice and friendly. Good price!!

Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

Best tacos in Sri Lanka! Recommend it Very much! Also Very good burgers. Eat here every day in 2weeks.

Reviewed January 3, 2017

Stumbled into this place on a Sunday afternoon in search of something quick to take with me on my trip back to Colombo. And wow, it did not disappoint! I went for the standard burger as I only had as few minutes, but it was great. I recommend popping in here one afternoon if you're staying in Hikkaduwa & trying one of their burgers. Can't hurt and it's relatively cheap/next to the beach.

1  Thank cmharve1
Reviewed December 11, 2016 via mobile

Not the best burger, it comes in a massive bun and the meat is probably 2/3 of the size of the bun. The meat pretty much fell apart when you picked it up. Tasted ok.

Reviewed September 20, 2016 via mobile

Last day on the island and we thought we would give western food another go. Not like a burger back home but still very tasty. Had a braised steak flavour and very moist on a brioche bun.