Open today: 12:01 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing service

I contacted with their service via my friend advise. All your transfers and rent options you can do... read more

Reviewed 24 January 2020
NKIST1
Absolutely recommended!!!

Reviewed 5 September 2019
Benei L

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Podgorica
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 September 2019

I have traveled with a friend (2girls) and ordered the service for both ways! Heard from them from a friend of mine who also used this wonderful service last year.
In a nutshell: they were waiting for us at the airport with a name tag so it was easy to find them. The car was convinient and clean the driver was nice and drove safely. On our way he was kindly called our hotel to make sure they are waiting for our coming. Everything went smoothly and perfectly So we quickly booked our way back as well! No regrets, truly recommend them!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 8 August 2019

We used this great service Podgorica-Budva- Podgorica last July....we were very happy with this company. The taxi driver was waiting for US at the airport. He was very nice and helpfull. Nice clean cars. Good driving, on the time...just Perfect. Highly recommend...

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 3 August 2019 via mobile

Great service. It was pure chance first time but i’m happy to have met them. Very flexible, right on time at the right place. I Would not drive with anyone else in Montenegro. Thank you

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 26 June 2019 via mobile

Real nice and safe trip...Taxi driver was fantastic and told us a lot about the country..We also stopped for some sightseeing and photos.

I highly recommend these guys!!!

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 29 April 2019 via mobile

We visited Montenegro for 3 days and we met Matija the day we landed. He took us from Podgorica Airport to our hotel in Budva. During our trip we also did a private tour with him and he showed us around including Kotor for a day. It was a very nice trip. I definitely recommend them

Date of experience: April 2019