Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Wonderful

It is a really nice place to relax and enjoy even after work. They increased the capacity to 800... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Andreea M
London, United Kingdom
via mobile
Nice day outing

Have been here a couple other times. It's a nice place although it seems to take a whole to get... read more

Reviewed 5 September 2018
Randall M
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Oradea
from US$309.70
More Info
All reviews water park wave pool sauna area sliders turkish bath nice place to spend pools are great cold room families with kids during summer a lot of fun baths slides waterpark bracelet lockers splash
Reviewed 3 January 2018

We went to the aquapark with our son and here are some thoughts:
Positive
- enough pools and diversity for kids and young people
- it is good that they allow a maximum amount of people inside, it gets crowded when the aquapark is full
- the food is ok and also the drink diversity
To improve:
- not enough lounge chairs, if you do not come in time you need to use a normal chair

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank Florentina L
Reviewed 14 October 2017

I don't know if it was crowded because I've visited close to the opening date but I wasn't very impressed with this location.

However if you are in love with aqua parks (which I'm not) you might like it.

I was here only in the cold season, but I guess in the warm season could be better, especially as it has an olympic swimming pool,

Date of experience: December 2016
2  Thank pitzuri
Reviewed 30 September 2017

The place was ok. Nothing really special
The sauna area was quite bad. Cold saunas and not a cold bad. The swimming area was nice with warm water but nothing special. Place has great potential but at this moment it is not really great.

Date of experience: September 2017
5  Thank Edfromholland
Reviewed 28 August 2017

I arrived 15 minutes before 10 am when the facility officially opens, and besides that they were late 10 minutes we had to wait almost 2 hours to get in so it was already 12 am by the time I could put down my stuff and go to pool The slides also had a 5-10 minute waiting line.
Around 3 pm I got hungry and thought to have lunch inside, since you can't eat outside because they won't let you back in. I've waited in line 2 hours because they had only one man serving the food for everyone and one more for preparing it.
Overall from the 10 hours that I payed to stay I could enjoy only 6 hours, almost only half! You can surely find a better way to spend your time.

Date of experience: August 2017
5  Thank Mark U
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Our visit started with around a 1 hour wait to get in. My dad also queued for an hour and a half to get food and then gave up. Also getting out was slow too. Apart from that we enjoyed the slides and pools.The length of waiting at different times means I probably will not come back.

Date of experience: August 2017