“Good experience”

Aquapark Nymphaea Orade
Ranked #12 of 43 things to do in Oradea
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Enjoying a smart design and in line with the latest technologies, Aquapark Nymphaea encompasses over an area of 7 hectares a fascinating world dedicated equally to fun and adrenaline and also to ultimate relaxation and wellbeing. Having an arsenal consisting of 10 exciting slides, 15 swimming and relaxation pools, play structures dedicated to children, 6 sauna, massage salons, Turkish bath, sport courts and restaurants, Nymphaea is the largest waterpark in this region of Europe. It will unveil an unreal world, a small tropical island, giving you a perfect day of recreation in any season!
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed January 3, 2018

We went to the aquapark with our son and here are some thoughts:
Positive
- enough pools and diversity for kids and young people
- it is good that they allow a maximum amount of people inside, it gets crowded when the aquapark is full
- the food is ok and also the drink diversity
To improve:
- not enough lounge chairs, if you do not come in time you need to use a normal chair

1  Thank FloryL74
"location"
"sunbeds"
"romania"

Reviewed October 14, 2017

I don't know if it was crowded because I've visited close to the opening date but I wasn't very impressed with this location.

However if you are in love with aqua parks (which I'm not) you might like it.

I was here only in the cold season, but I guess in the warm season could be better, especially as it has an olympic swimming pool,

2  Thank pitzuri
Reviewed September 30, 2017

The place was ok. Nothing really special
The sauna area was quite bad. Cold saunas and not a cold bad. The swimming area was nice with warm water but nothing special. Place has great potential but at this moment it is not really great.

5  Thank Edfromholland
Reviewed August 28, 2017

I arrived 15 minutes before 10 am when the facility officially opens, and besides that they were late 10 minutes we had to wait almost 2 hours to get in so it was already 12 am by the time I could put down my stuff and go to pool The slides also had a 5-10 minute waiting line.
Around 3 pm I got hungry and thought to have lunch inside, since you can't eat outside because they won't let you back in. I've waited in line 2 hours because they had only one man serving the food for everyone and one more for preparing it.
Overall from the 10 hours that I payed to stay I could enjoy only 6 hours, almost only half! You can surely find a better way to spend your time.

4  Thank Mark U