All reviews hanging coffins home away from home unlimited coffee echo valley hearty breakfast great cook the owner nestled away interesting stories wonderful hospitality second home magnificent view every morning homey place nice stay short walk place to stay
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

Words cannot express our utmost gratitude for Alma, Dako and Bianca - who trusted us enough to give us a room despite not having only P200 in our wallets. During our 9-hour motorbike sojourn from Manila to Sagada (2 hours of which was on the dirt road coming from Cervantes/Suyo), a small bag containing our wallets, ID, cards either fell from our backpack or was stolen on one of our stops... leaving us disheartened and totally at loss. Inandakos welcomed us and even called the local police on our behalf to report the incident. Our room had a breathtaking view (you can see the coffins!). Our breakfast was also far better than I imagined. It was my first “pako” or fern salad. They served squash soup and great longganisa. Their home vinegar was so good I wanted to buy a bottle to bring back to Manila. If you are looking for an amazing place to stay, look no further. What sets them apart is truly the kindness of their hearts and the generosity of their spirits. We will definitely be coming back again and again!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Alma B, Owner at Inandakos BnB, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Hi Andrea and Simon,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to know that all is well with you despite the experience you had on your trip to here. We have a nice feeling after we help people in need. We hope you will come back to Sagada to enjoy the place, see the beauty around us, and most importantly to share stories together. Safe travels always, wherever your happy feel may lead you. Best Regards, Alma, Dako and Bianca

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Inandako is nothing short of amazing. Tucked away from the town center, it offers a stunning view of the Sagada mountains and a calm atmosphere for those who yearn for an escape from the busy life in the city. Dako and Alma have been impeccable hosts - from nourishing us with hearty breakfasts to tending to our needs and giving tips on where to go. It's your second home in Sagada, and you'll keep coming back for more.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hi Freddie,
Sorry this is late in coming, but I want to thank you for your wonderful review. We hope you will find your way back in Sagada again in the future and stay with us for more stories, more tours and more local food galore. It has been our pleasure to host you, we feel like entertaining members of our family on vacation. God speed wherever you go next and safe travels, always. Cheers! Alma

Reviewed 24 July 2018

Inandako's was referred to me by my photographer friends who frequently stay here.
Our original booking date was rescheduled due to bad weather. Our trip was postponed because of heavy rains due to typhoon and habagat (monsoon) but hey still accommodate our re-booking schedule in spite of short notice (re-booking fee is minimal).

What I liked about Inandako's
1. They are very accommodating in my query at their FB page.
2. They allowed us to re-schedule our booking to later date in spite of short notice.
3. They allowed us to check-in early (good thing that the room is already available).
4. The place is very very nice. It is the home of the owner expanded into BnB. Our room is big and with the view of limestone cliffs.
5. We had a great time talking with Ma'am Alma (the owner). She told us the story of how Inandako's started. It is not everyday you meet and talk with the owner of your accommodation.
6. They have WIFI (very good connection).
7. Their breakfast is generous + the free flowing coffee.

Tip: You will walk in a pathway going to Inandako's so it is not a advisable for to use a luggage, unless you willing to carry it.

We will come back for sure.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hi Erick,
I am very sorry this is late in coming, but I want to thank you for your wonderful detailed review. We hope you will come back to Sagada again in the future and stay with us longer. It was our pleasure to be your host. Thank you also for following us on social media and liking our posts. I dream to have photography lessons under you. Safe travels always, wherever your happy feet may lead you. Cheers! Alma

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

We came here as walk-ins trying our luck. We were greeted by Ms. Alma, Dako, and Bianca, they made us feel at home. They cooked us a special pinkpikan which is the best tastiest meal the entire trip. Our 1 night stay turned into 3.

Ask them questions about Sagada. Immerse yourself in the culture.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Alma B, Owner at Inandakos BnB, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Hi Miggy and Mavis,
Thank you so much for your review. It was our pleasure to have you stay with us. Hope to see you back here again at another season for more food trip and sharing of stories. Safe travels wherever your happy feet will lead you to.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Words are not enough to express my love for this place. I was looking for a respite from all the chaos in the city, and after a week of searching for my perfect spot, it's serendipitous that I came across Inandako's BnB. Immediately contacted the published contact number to ask for the usual -availability, rates, directions. And right then and there, I packed my things and go for what originally was three nights which turned to five.

The location is about a 20-min walk from the city center just past the staple diners in Sagada -Salt and Pepper and Yoghurt House. The off-road track will suddenly lead you to this property with such an amazing view of the hanging coffins trail. Since this isn't my first time in Sagada, I didn't want to do the usual activities. Instead, I just stayed in my room and some parts of the house which have the most amazing view and read, read, read. The hosts, Ms Alma and Dako are very warm and hospitable. And the complimentary breakfast may probably the best food (Sagada Bistro being a far second) I ate during my entire trip. (Sorry Yoghurt House, Salt and Pepper, Lemon Pie House and Gaia Cafe, but your food items really suck).

I love every moment I was in Inandako. It's everything that I wanted and more. Can't wait to go back to my home in Sagada.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank ImmanuelJayA
Alma B, Owner at Inandakos BnB, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Hi Immanuel,
I am so sorry for the delayed response. Thank you for this wonderful review. It gives us more reason to do better. We hope to see you back here again some other time in the future. This home looks forward to your next visit, you are most welcome anytime. Best Regards, Auntie Alma