All reviews hanging coffins home away from home unlimited coffee echo valley hearty breakfast great cook the owner nestled away interesting stories wonderful hospitality second home magnificent view every morning homey place nice stay short walk place to stay
Reviewed 24 July 2018

Inandako's was referred to me by my photographer friends who frequently stay here.
Our original booking date was rescheduled due to bad weather. Our trip was postponed because of heavy rains due to typhoon and habagat (monsoon) but hey still accommodate our re-booking schedule in spite of short notice (re-booking fee is minimal).

What I liked about Inandako's
1. They are very accommodating in my query at their FB page.
2. They allowed us to re-schedule our booking to later date in spite of short notice.
3. They allowed us to check-in early (good thing that the room is already available).
4. The place is very very nice. It is the home of the owner expanded into BnB. Our room is big and with the view of limestone cliffs.
5. We had a great time talking with Ma'am Alma (the owner). She told us the story of how Inandako's started. It is not everyday you meet and talk with the owner of your accommodation.
6. They have WIFI (very good connection).
7. Their breakfast is generous + the free flowing coffee.

Tip: You will walk in a pathway going to Inandako's so it is not a advisable for to use a luggage, unless you willing to carry it.

We will come back for sure.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Alma B, Owner at Inandakos BnB, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Hi Erick,
I am very sorry this is late in coming, but I want to thank you for your wonderful detailed review. We hope you will come back to Sagada again in the future and stay with us longer. It was our pleasure to be your host. Thank you also for following us on social media and liking our posts. I dream to have photography lessons under you. Safe travels always, wherever your happy feet may lead you. Cheers! Alma

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

We came here as walk-ins trying our luck. We were greeted by Ms. Alma, Dako, and Bianca, they made us feel at home. They cooked us a special pinkpikan which is the best tastiest meal the entire trip. Our 1 night stay turned into 3.

Ask them questions about Sagada. Immerse yourself in the culture.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Hi Miggy and Mavis,
Thank you so much for your review. It was our pleasure to have you stay with us. Hope to see you back here again at another season for more food trip and sharing of stories. Safe travels wherever your happy feet will lead you to.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Words are not enough to express my love for this place. I was looking for a respite from all the chaos in the city, and after a week of searching for my perfect spot, it's serendipitous that I came across Inandako's BnB. Immediately contacted the published contact number to ask for the usual -availability, rates, directions. And right then and there, I packed my things and go for what originally was three nights which turned to five.

The location is about a 20-min walk from the city center just past the staple diners in Sagada -Salt and Pepper and Yoghurt House. The off-road track will suddenly lead you to this property with such an amazing view of the hanging coffins trail. Since this isn't my first time in Sagada, I didn't want to do the usual activities. Instead, I just stayed in my room and some parts of the house which have the most amazing view and read, read, read. The hosts, Ms Alma and Dako are very warm and hospitable. And the complimentary breakfast may probably the best food (Sagada Bistro being a far second) I ate during my entire trip. (Sorry Yoghurt House, Salt and Pepper, Lemon Pie House and Gaia Cafe, but your food items really suck).

I love every moment I was in Inandako. It's everything that I wanted and more. Can't wait to go back to my home in Sagada.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank ImmanuelJayA

Hi Immanuel,
I am so sorry for the delayed response. Thank you for this wonderful review. It gives us more reason to do better. We hope to see you back here again some other time in the future. This home looks forward to your next visit, you are most welcome anytime. Best Regards, Auntie Alma

Reviewed 16 June 2018

With quaint french windows and pine wood covered walls, Inandako's offers a certain allure that one can only call home.

Nestled away from the bustle of town, unaccustomed travelers may dismiss the trek as inconvenient. But the breathtaking view alone is worth more than the number of steps it takes to get there.

Between the free-range, home-cured bacon and organic coffee, breakfasts at the inn are as fresh as the mountain air. Days begin with a nourished body, and end with a nourished soul.

Whether one chooses to partake in tourist activities, or merely take in the anachronistic glory of Sagada, the dutiful operators seem always eager to assist.

Inandako's has warmed me for all three of my visits in Sagada. Although a stay is brief, the memories of each endure forever.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Alma B, Owner at Inandakos BnB, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2018

Yoh Enzo! When you cannot breath the hot air in Manila, think of Sagada. When you cannot see the stars in the bright city, think of Sagada. When you cannot escape the traffic in the concrete jungle, think of Sagada. I mean, when you need a bear hug from Inandako, you are most welcome anytime. Take care and Best Regards, Your Ina in Sagada

Reviewed 11 June 2018

My husband and I stayed at Inandakos BnB for 2 nights. We appreciate that the location is a bit farther than those accommodations congested in the center of Sagada. We love that the days and nights are quiet. The receiving area, kitchen, dining area and most especially the rooms are well lit, clean and spacious.

We arrived just before the rain came and it was a good opportunity to be able to chat with the owner.

We love that Ma'am Alma is very accommodating and had many stories to tell about her home. It makes Sagada more enchanting to hear someone talk about culture, and how it came to be. She even offered pottery making in her own shop, which we unfortunately did not take. The beauty and the skill of the art can be seen on the pieces that are displayed in the kitchen shelves, which by the way, were all made by the owner. Such a charming home!

Inandakos has a great view of the hanging coffins. An amazing view in general. On the plus side, the balcony is great place for firefly watching!

Inandakos serves a full hearty meal, good for the activities lined up for the day. Excellent coffee and breakfast combinations!

Tour recommendations is not a problem. We watched one of the best sunrises at Marlboro! Thank you for your advice.

We will surely recommend Inandakos to those visiting Sagada. This is home away from home.

Date of stay: May 2018