Inandako's was referred to me by my photographer friends who frequently stay here.
Our original booking date was rescheduled due to bad weather. Our trip was postponed because of heavy rains due to typhoon and habagat (monsoon) but hey still accommodate our re-booking schedule in spite of short notice (re-booking fee is minimal).
What I liked about Inandako's
1. They are very accommodating in my query at their FB page.
2. They allowed us to re-schedule our booking to later date in spite of short notice.
3. They allowed us to check-in early (good thing that the room is already available).
4. The place is very very nice. It is the home of the owner expanded into BnB. Our room is big and with the view of limestone cliffs.
5. We had a great time talking with Ma'am Alma (the owner). She told us the story of how Inandako's started. It is not everyday you meet and talk with the owner of your accommodation.
6. They have WIFI (very good connection).
7. Their breakfast is generous + the free flowing coffee.
Tip: You will walk in a pathway going to Inandako's so it is not a advisable for to use a luggage, unless you willing to carry it.
We will come back for sure.More
- Room Service