“Mixed Bag”

Ranked #7 of 24 Restaurants in Sagada
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2016

This is the third restaurant/cafe we have been to since going to Sagada. Of course we have to try the famous Lemon Pie a lot of people have been talking about and wanting to try. The location is a little bit far from the Bus drop off/tourist center, but if you like walking/trekking, going here is easy as pie.

a slice of lemon pie will only cost you Php 30.00 and so we ordered two slices. First impression: Tasted like perfume mixed with fragrant soap/shampoo. Not my type. I still finished the whole thing since its still food (and we paid for it) me and my buddy agreed its good for one time experience and we won't be coming back.

You still have to try it. We may have different taste buds, as others seem to like it.

Overall 5/10

Date of visit: March 2016

Reviewed 3 March 2016 via mobile

Went here just to try the pie. The lemon pie was good but the menu selection is quite small. They have limited drinks and mains. Good for a snack or a side food trip through the village. Service came with a smile.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 3 March 2016

Not sure why people rave about this place. To be fair, we had only the lemon pie. Was okay. The tables and cushions were cool to sit and eat at. Was cozy.

Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

Lemon pie tastes good and superb. We really love the mountain tea and lemon tea served in hot. Unique dining experience is seating in a floor. But if dont like it, you can move to other area which having normal tables and chairs.

Reviewed 29 February 2016

I am a frequent traveler and this will be the first time I will be writing a review. I've been to Sagada last week and before leaving the place, my friend really wanted to try the lemon pie from Sagada Lemon Pie House. We walked from our place to Pie House and unfortunately just got closed when we arrived but there are still a lot of people eating inside/outside. The door is a little bit open though so we decided to try if we can just have some for take-out instead. Since in some restaurants/bakeshops, even if it's closed for dine-in, they are still accommodating customers who want to buy for take-out. When we held the door and tried to push it, a lady/waitress quickly pushed and closed the door without even saying anything. Even customers inside are looking at us and seems sorry for us and unhappy on what the lady did. Yes, it is closed already but I hope she should've told us something. Filipinos are known as being hospitable and not being disrespectful. Be good.