US$260
The George(Lagos)
Free cancellation until 07/27
US$394
US$358
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Very clean and spacious rooms with all modern fixtures great ambiance with supporting staff
Close to city centre too, liked the bathroom design unique and very innovative.
Haven't tasted food here but cleanliness of hotel represents food will be good too

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank Mustafa M
Lily I, Guest Relations Manager at L’eola Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Greetings From L’eola Hotel Maryland. On behalf of our Entire TEAM, we will like to thank you for sharing your experience on our new and modern fixtures and services.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

Came for a quick trip to Nigeria; glad to have had my first hotel stay in Nigeria at Leadway. I was impressed with the professional and courteous staff; the facility felt secure, which was important for me; and the room was comfortable--good for a solo traveler.

An area of improvement: the internet service was quite poor, so I'd hesitate to recommend it for business travelers who depend heavily on fast/reliable connections.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed 5 December 2016

Watching the lights in the pool change while taking a drink and trying to think is actually quite calming!

I love the design of the rooms. However, the bathroom lights were all out. The food was quite ok as well.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with friends
3  Thank Titi_Dokubo
Reviewed 15 November 2016

It is the second time I have stayed at this hotel and both times I have been impressed.
Great rooms/bathroom, Very clean and excellent service.
Food quality and beverage service equally as good.
Very convenient for airport

Room Tip: Over looking pool
  • Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 12 October 2016

I was here in October 2016. I enjoyed my stay at the hotel. The staff were very helpful but the following staff were outstanding; Shade, Blessings and Prince. It was an emotional moment when i had to check out because the company booked a different hotel. Shade almost shade tears. This was touching. I enjoyed the breakfast. They have a variety

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business