4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$208
eDreamsUS$164
TravelocityUS$164
PricelineUS$164
ZenHotels.comUS$208
All reviews the club lounge victoria island beautiful hotel housekeeping staff spacious rooms other hotels enjoyed my stay business trip home away from home floor rosemary nigeria gym security meeting power comfort
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

When I walked into the hotel, I received a very warm welcome from the staff. The environment is so clean and serene. The room I stayed was so classy and beautiful, so much I didn’t want to leave. The food here is so tasty and delicious. I really enjoyed my stay here and I’ll love to come back soon.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Zainab Ayinla, Other at Lagos Continental Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

Dear Dara,

Warm greetings from Lagos Continental Hotel and thank you for your feedback on TripAdvisor about your recent stay with us and I am delighted to read from your comments that you enjoyed your stay with us from the welcome experience to the room and tasty meals.

We at Lagos Continental Hotel strives to provide all our guests with the highest standards of service at all times and I am proud to hear that the team ensured a great stay for you.

Your kind feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 5 March 2021

It is a really good hotel in a very convenient location, breakfast choice were excellent. The protocols around Covid 19 were comprehensive and enforced which was comforting. Certainly would stay again

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Zainab Ayinla, Other at Lagos Continental Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear neilmills,

Greetings from Lagos Continental Hotel and thank you for your feedback about your recent stay with us and I am delighted to read your comment about the hotel's Covid protocol and breakfast experience.

Your kind feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to having the opportunity to be of service to you in the near future.

Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

Good customer care services with swift reply, good buffet service, 24/7 kitchen is really something unique, security service is over 100% no unwanted guest, nice view and a good parking space. 24/7 power supply and neat rooms , I think this is the best in Lagos.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Raphael O,

Warm greetings from Lagos Continental Hotel and thank you for taking the time to give feedback regarding your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor

I am delighted to read your comments about the hotel's security, facilities, and good customer services. At Lagos Continental Hotel, we always ensure to meet and exceed our guests’ expectations, I am delighted to know that we have delivered a true hospitality experience to you.

We value your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 March 2021

A friend asked me to give the hotel a trial, I obliged and was booked on their club floor. As a business traveler, hotel exceeded my expectations, the service was great, good security, food was excellent, clean environment with great ambiance. I like the fact that they observes the COVID 19 rules. The club lounge is a whole package Rosemary and her team are always ready to assist at every point in time Samuel the service attendant is awesome. Can’t write much but got value for my money and will surely come back.
Little secret, if you want great views, excellent service, book on the club floor.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Zainab Ayinla, Other at Lagos Continental Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2021

Dear Wale,

Warm greetings from Lagos Continental Hotel and thank you for taking the time to give feedback on TripAdvisor about your recent stay with us.

It was a pleasure to have you and we are happy to read from your comments that you had a memorable experience with us. We at Lagos Continental Hotel strive to provide all our guests with the highest standards of service at all times and I am proud to hear that the team ensured a great stay for you.

Many thanks for your encouraging words, and appreciation for my colleagues - Rosemary and Samuel which I am going to share with the team and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 March 2021 via mobile

I had a very nice stay during my visit to Lagos, the food in the hotel was excellent, time of response by hotel staff to any request always on time.
Thanks to omolara at the clubhouse, she make sure I and my friend were comfortable. My comment is coming late due to my busy schedule. Now that am planning another trip to Lagos.
Lucky Oluwaseun.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear LuckyAwo,

Warm greetings from Lagos Continental Hotel and thank you for taking the time to give feedback on TripAdvisor about your recent stay and I am delighted to read from your comments about your satisfying stay experience.

At Lagos Continental Hotel, we always ensure to meet and exceed our guests’ expectations, I am delighted to know that we have delivered a true hospitality experience to you. We value your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back soon.