“Experience the Desert!”
Review of See Around Morocco

See Around Morocco
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: specializes in private guiding, transportation and accommodation, arranging expeditions throughout Morocco for private clients, groups and families. DjKite also offers a range of outdoor activities, wilderness adventures, training courses and logistics to individuals and corporations, as well as unique lodge, outpost and retreat experiences.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Mohammed delivers just what you expect - a camel ride into the desert, a delicious meal, a warm bed, and a good time experiencing indescribable beauty - and all at a good price! Recommended for sure!

1  Thank Rob F
in 4 reviews
"bob marley"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Not the common touristic trip! we have lived a truly desert experience thanks to Mohamed and his family!
Maximum 6-8 person with a total of 3 guides, the tents well equipped and dinner good! The other camps are far from his camp.
Then Mohamed and his family have offered us breakfast at their home: they were very kind

Suggested!

A&E

1  Thank battista6
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I traveled here alone but I quickly found company with Moha as well as other travelers from Spain and Germany. Moha took us out into the desert via camel and we explored the giant sand dunes and even did some sand surfing! I hope to come back and have another great time soon!

1  Thank Kyle G
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Definitely something you want to do if you find yourself in the desert! Moha was a wonderful guide, provided us with lovely hospitality and this activity made for an unforgettable memory. The dinner and breakfast was delicious, there is really nothing like the twinkling stars in the Sahara and I appreciated the animals were treated with kindness. I would highly recommend this experience.

2  Thank LBeeston
See more reviews
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Where do I begin? My time in the Sahara with Lhoussin and the guys was a once in a lifetime experience that I will never forget. I went with my two friends, Rafael and Mohamed who I met while in Fes, and we were joined by just two other travellers, so the group was the perfect size! We trekked into the desert by camel and made it to the camp before sunset. Here we had the opportunity to sandboard, and we chilled in the dunes playing music and talking while the sun set. We all shared an incredible dinner together (tagine) that night and of course drank some berber whiskey tea. The guys played some traditional berber music for us and we had the opportunity to join in and dance. I also had the opportunity to play my ukulele and share some music with everyone! After this we walked up a dune beside the camp and lay down watching the stars together. This was without a doubt the most beautiful and clear night sky I have ever seen. The camp was incredibly comfy and clean, and I had a perfect nights sleep before getting up early the next morning to go back to the village on camel while the sun rose. I would highly recommend this trip! The guys are amazing guides and are more than helpful. They taught me a lot about the berber culture. The camels were really content and very well looked after. I can't wait to return some day! Thank you for everything.