“Sunset and stars in the Sahara!!!”

Experimenta Marruecos
Ranked #36 of 114 Outdoor Activities in Merzouga
More attraction details
Owner description: We organize trips and tours through all over Morocco: Atlantic Coast, Atlas Mountains, Sahara desert and lots more. We offer you a possibility to discover this beautiful country through your own eyes and we assure you a great lifetime adventure! Our ambition is to make your trip unforgettable. By doing everything possible to guarantee your best convenience we want to make your travel one of the best memories of your life and make you willing to come back and spend more time with us in this land of the One Thousand and One Nights - the magical place Morocco. We invite you to check the places we can take you to. If you have any doubts, questions or ideas do not hesitate to contact us!
Reviewed 24 February 2018

This was a unique experience in my life, the hotels service were amazing, I was travelling with a Brazilian family and I shared unforgettable moments with them. All the staff were so polite with us during the trip. always givin us good advices to enjoy the trip the best. I loved all the spots we visited, but my favorites were the gargantas de todra Hotel and the Sahara desert night, it was unreal to me, can see millions of stars during the night. Love the food and the bereber soap was my delicious meal I had in Ait Ben Hadou I will come back for sure. :)

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

One of the most amazing travel experience I have had! The whole journey although long has been so life changing! Morocco seems like a different world to me much more when we reached Sahara and played in the dunes, slept overnight in the middle of the desert and riding camels! They are those experiences I would treasure forever! To my very good Berber friends hope that I get back to Sahara and be able to spend more time with all of yoh guys!

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Excellent trip from beginning to end. Climbing one of the dunes (that never ended) I felt I could touch the stars, incredible. :)

1  Thank Nele B
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

As a great lover of Morocco I appreciate true agencies that know the country they are in and love their culture. Thanks Experimenta Marruecos for the great job of showing all your knowledge and passion by the real Morocco with your clients. Keep the good work!

1  Thank Viviane C
See more reviews
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

The whole experience was amazing! It was cold when we booked in December but the cold added charm to the whole surreal experience from Sahara Trekking, Camel Ride, Sumptuous meals and bonfire entertainment and star gazing at the highest Cherg Erbi was a fleeting moment. The whole staff was awesome, a much younger knowledgeable and diverse. I highly highly recommend this tour. Special shout out to my Mohammed who insisted I should ride his. Camel, the only white camel among the bunch! He treated me like a real Berber princess!