Free cancellation until 07/25
BlueBerry Inn(Miri)(Great Value!)
US$16
TripAdvisor
  • Room Service
Next Room Homestay(Miri)(Great Value!)
US$10
TripAdvisor
US$62
Marriott Hotels
All reviewsmrs leearranged everythinghomely feelshared bathroomtea and coffeelovely guesthousebooked a twin bed roomwhite breadno bookingsimple breakfastsmall kitchenstayed two nightscentral locationmulu caveshot showerhostelbrunei
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

We made a reservation with Mrs Lee over Facebook and she responded very quickly. Arrived to find this guesthouse very homely and clean, which was really nice coming from a home stay in Mulu. Overall a great place for backpackers and even families!

Stayed: May 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed 16 May 2016

Dillenia is centrally located (MR 15 to bus termial and 20 to airport both about 15 mins away). Comfortable bed in 6 bed dorm but not much room when everyone's luggage is on the floor but bathrooms are very big and very clean. Nice chill out area with tea and coffe, 2 computers and a pile of DVDs. everyone either going to or coming from Mulu so lots of story swapping.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed 28 April 2016

This is a very good choice for a budget stay in Miri. I stayed here during a transit to Mulu and enjoyed my brief stay in Miri. This is a little bit hard to find until you get very close, it is up a stairway above some other businesses but it is signed so look for the sign on the outside. No one was there when I arrived but another guest let me in and there was a helpful packet with my name on it waiting on the desk for me. The dorm room was very nice, clean and comfortable. The kitchen and common areas are very good. There are some travel books and travel info available to look over. The manager met me later on and along with all the other staff was very friendly and helpful. It is possible to walk from here to all of urban Miri, and easily to the nearby park area if you want to exercise or go for a stroll in the evening. There are lots of shops, restaurants and decent sized malls nearby, and some big supermarkets. If you are up for a hike you can walk to the petroleum museum from here in less than an hour (up a long hill) and also you can walk to the somewhat distant and not overly nice beach in 45 minutes or so. You can walk to malls in just a few minutes. The management can arrange airport transfers and help with other travel plans. Overall this is a great choice and I hope to stay again.

Stayed: May 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

I checked in at dillenia for 2 nights. I got the transfer from the airport from Joseph, who is totally funny and nice btw, for just 20RM. Mrs Lee wasn't there when i checked in, but there was already a letter waiting for me with all instructions. I got in touch with two other people staying in the hostel and we did a little selfmade city tour with the map we got from the hostel. At the evening Mrs Lee was there and explained us how to get to Niah Caves, so there were no questions anymore.

The whole hostel is very clean, the dorms are air conditioned and comfy.

Mrs Lee is just there on the evenings, over the day, the guests manage everything like you would do at your own home.

In general a very nice and clean hostel, with good location, management and atmosphere

Stayed: April 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

We were able to make a reservation via phone (even tho the manager was in Kuching and organised everything for us from there) and check in went smoothly!

Staff is super friendly, premises clean and we got transport organised through management as well.

We stayed a total of 2 nights, one before and one after our trip to Mulu National Park!

All over a lovely place in a great location (close to street markets and shops)

Stayed: April 2016, traveled with friends