Bedouin Nomads Adventures
Amir Palace Hotel(Aqaba)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$42
US$72
US$57
Agoda.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrock climbingsaudi arabiahis friendsblack teatwo nightsamazing adventurejeep tourspent two daysbig tentauthentic experiencevisit wadi rumshooting starsdelicious foodother guestshis teama great experiencebedouin
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Zidane was absolutely amazing. We checked out three different sport climbing areas, had an amazing lunch of lamb stew, hung out with his family, and I slept in the bedouin camp under the stars. It was incredible and I hope to go back some day.

Room Tip: It is basically camping, so be ready!
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed for one night and one 4x4 tour with Bedouin Nomads and it was an amazing experience. After visiting all of the best sites that Wadi Rum has to offer on the day tour I had a delicious home cooked meal. After, I sat and talked with other guests that were also staying at the camp around the fire until the moon and stars lit up the dark night sky. The camp location is nicer than a lot of the other camps we drove by on the tour, it has lots of shade in the morning and evening to enjoy more time outside without being too hot. I hope to come back and stay longer next time, and it will definitely be with Bedouin Nomads!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I met Zidane and more of a tour guide, he was a friend in the desert.
We had an incredible adventure exploring all the sites that this vast breathtaking desert has to offer, so much history indeed.
We camped in his camp in a isolated area under millions of stars. We had authentic bedouin food cooked fresh in the spot and could share a bonfire with locals, drinking tea and listening to original bedouin musics played by his friends.
Will definitely come back and meet Zidane again to keep exploring the desert of Wadi Rum

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed January 26, 2018

This was the most amazing experience with the wonderful staff the Bedouin nomad adventure has. Zidane, Suleiman and Adam were extremely helpful and took us to magical places in the wadi rum area. We were also able to immerse ourselves in the Bedouin culture and life. The food and the tents were amazing. Thank you for everything.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed January 22, 2018

Memories to last a lifetime thanks to Bedouin nomads adventures. Zidane and his team welcomed me like a friend and shared their lifetime worth of knowledge on a fantastic jeep tour, we even had hiking opportunities. Inside the camp was a special experience, out in the remote desert, there is a social tent with a warming campfire, to share stories around as well as eating traditional Bedouin food cooked freshly, dinner and breakfast! I wish I had more time here!! Thanks Zidane and co!

Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo