“good chill ”

FABRICA Bar & Eatery
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

love my food and chill,love the vibes for darts and billiard!! about the price? i think it's average remembering that they sell food and place to chill out,recommend!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

Last friday, when we were in the town, we decided to visit this place. From outside, so hard to guess what this place is. We have to walk until reach their porch and notice it was a bar(ups. there is a bar from long time ago butFirst impression we were like we gonna stay in very old hotel, with all blue painted building. I felt like staying at hospital. Haahah, but it's only the outside, when we enter the building, it was not that creepy old. Very well maintained, the restaurant also looks good, clean and tidy, the corridor too. We really like the super spacious room. We booked deluxe room, me and my boyfriend was not expecting that big hahaha I like the small balcony and the room is facing the sunrise. Super cool!!! At 7 AM I turned off the AC,opened the door and let the goodness of morning sunshine come inside the room.At the Breakfast thet serve fish porridge I realLY love it! Feels like having breakfast at home.
The cleanliness also thumbs up :)
There is a milk for sereal at bfast buffet , I am not really sure if that was a milk. The color, texture and taste was not milk though. And the buffet was entirely carbs. Fried rice, fried rice noodles, fried kwetiau,porridge, bread,mie ayam, where are the veggies and proteins?

We also little bit confused with some staffs that in charge in the front but not wearing a uniform but we saw, they are working. They're wearing t-shirt,casual blouse with casual long pants and there is one wore 7/8 pants. Hahaha well we don't know why but it was little bit awkward we never noticed until last friday. Where have we been?!?) Maybe,it because of their name board was facing backward of the streetd

The people are friendly, the place is very nice to hang out with friends. They also have drinks in pitcher and named like potions in games. So we just chillin, and enjoying our friday night together. Since I am not the club person,i would like to visit again

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

When i am in Rimba Jaya one of the place to chill is in Fabrica with my favorite Korean Soju. Never get bored. Meet new and interesting local people...

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Love the ambience here, most of the snacks are fine for me. Love the pasta, actually most of the foods here fits my appetite well. As for the drinks, nothing to worry.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 30 October 2016

Honestly I do not like the foods or drinks. It is just average or even below. But it seems happening in town, people can play dart.

Date of visit: December 2015