“Best restaurant for us for this trip !”
Review of RM Serba Sedap

RM Serba Sedap
Ranked #30 of 289 Restaurants in Pekanbaru
Cuisines: Indonesian
Reviewed 13 July 2016

We came to this restaurant for our farewell dinner. The restaurant setting was very nice, the ambience was good, the price was right and the service was good. We all liked the way they served the many types of Indonesian side dishes, very similar to Korean style ! We came at around 8pm and some of the food items were sold out but to me, what we have ordered and consumed were still great and very tasty authentic Malay cuisine. The fresh coconut mix with orange juice was awesome, and very refreshing. The other fun thing was that we were eating with our hands in the restaurant for the first time, and our Indonesian friends taught us that. Overall, this was the best restaurant for us for this trip, and we have great food, great drink and great gathering here.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 30 January 2016 via mobile

A nice place to dine with your big fam. They change their name recently into Serbaraso. Dont hestitate to taste every single plate of their banchan/side dish. Pete Kacamato, Gulai Jengkol dkk. Ada harga, ada rasa. You wont regret it! These pic was taken in their new branch located in Jalan Ahmad Yani Pekanbaru.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 15 November 2015

I guess I eat here often after picking up my mom, I like the food, especially 'ayam pop'. They have 2 separated room, one for smoking area and one for none. The no smoking area is using AC, but the other room is WAY TOO HOT! I'm not always get seats in non smoking room, so I don't have another choice. But please, its too HOT

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 2 October 2015 via mobile

This is one of my favorite restaurant. The best in serving Malay foods such as Asam Pedas Ikan Baung, Sambal Asam, and fried baby fishes. But you need to be hurry, because there will be a lot of people come here in lunch and dinner time. Sometimes you can get the best foods because they are all sold out.

Date of visit: January 2015
Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

I love this restaurant. The gurami bakar pedas, the side dishes, everything's great. Yes, they have slow service sometimes, but if you compare it to other restaurants in Pekanbaru, the staffs are great.

Date of visit: July 2015