US$109
US$80
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

AIQ Hotel(Ninh Binh)
US$10
US$9
Chez Loan Hotel(Ninh Binh)
US$26
US$25
Anh Tuan Tam Coc Old Space Bungalow(Ninh Binh)(Great Value!)
US$19
US$48
US$39
Agoda.com
Amira Homestay(Ninh Binh)
US$21
US$19
Kinh Do Hotel(Ninh Binh)(Great Value!)
US$13
Agoda.com
Thuy Anh Hotel(Ninh Binh)
US$15
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Tuan Ngoc Hotel(Ninh Binh)(Great Value!)
US$16
All reviewsbike rentalprivate roomcheap pricehot showergreat locationair conthe ownercutestdormfridgetvmapsleepbedsenglishvietnam
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Our night bus scammed us by dropping us at the good place. The owner got up and offered us a nap for half the price of a room (it was 3:30 AM)+breakfast included. Really nice hosts, gave us a free ride to our good hotel the next day. Rented motorbike from them in superb condition. Rooms really clean, beds comfortable. Closely located to Tam Coc,Tran Ang by motorbike and to the railway station.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Owner close the hotel at 10pm with the door locked. So you can't get in or out. The motorbike I rented I couldn't use it in the evening, because it was in a garage on the other end of the street and the owner refushed to take it out for me. The whole day you hear children crying, screaming or playing. They advertise with clean, but you find the hair of the previous guest back in the room. I had no service in my room. So bathroom not cleaned, bed still the same after day out. Floor not cleaned. Breakfast is limited in portions. I have a very bad feeling after my stay here. My worst in my vacation.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Maarten v
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed for two nights after arriving from night bus. Lovely rooms and some of the cleanest we've been in whilst in Vietnam. Owner/manager lady is brilliant and a lot of help, especially with tours. Rented a bike from her and she gave us the map for tourist places. Although... We had to fuel it ourselves as agreed for the two days however the next morning the fuel had been taken from the bike despite being on over half a tank whilst kept overnight in their bike rental room. We also had to pay for breakfast for the second night which was strange. But overall very impressed and a great place to stay!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed both in dorm and private room and they were all very good and equipped. The family that owns the place is very hard working and were always willing to help. Thank you for the stay (that was extended many days)!

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Nice friendly staff. They organized a private tour for us as we got in too late for any of the standard tours.
Hotel is nice, very clean. Good hot showers.
There is no elevator so be prepared for a climb.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple