Ninh Binh Central Hostel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Friendly Home(Ninh Binh)
View Hotel
Thuy Anh Hotel(Ninh Binh)
  • Breakfast included
Xuan Hoa Hotel 2(Ninh Binh)
  • Restaurant
Ngoc Anh Hotel 1(Ninh Binh)
View Hotel
Ngoc Anh Hotel 2(Ninh Binh)
  • Breakfast included
The Vissai Hotel(Ninh Binh)
View Hotel
Huong Tra Hotel(Ninh Binh)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmotorbike rentalprivate roomcheap pricehot showernight busa great place to staythe ownertam coccutestdormfridgemaptvsleepbedsenglishtours
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

Owner close the hotel at 10pm with the door locked. So you can't get in or out. The motorbike I rented I couldn't use it in the evening, because it was in a garage on the other end of the street and the owner refushed to take it out for me. The whole day you hear children crying, screaming or playing. They advertise with clean, but you find the hair of the previous guest back in the room. I had no service in my room. So bathroom not cleaned, bed still the same after day out. Floor not cleaned. Breakfast is limited in portions. I have a very bad feeling after my stay here. My worst in my vacation.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Maarten v
Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

Stayed for two nights after arriving from night bus. Lovely rooms and some of the cleanest we've been in whilst in Vietnam. Owner/manager lady is brilliant and a lot of help, especially with tours. Rented a bike from her and she gave us the map for tourist places. Although... We had to fuel it ourselves as agreed for the two days however the next morning the fuel had been taken from the bike despite being on over half a tank whilst kept overnight in their bike rental room. We also had to pay for breakfast for the second night which was strange. But overall very impressed and a great place to stay!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

I stayed both in dorm and private room and they were all very good and equipped. The family that owns the place is very hard working and were always willing to help. Thank you for the stay (that was extended many days)!

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed October 24, 2017

Nice friendly staff. They organized a private tour for us as we got in too late for any of the standard tours.
Hotel is nice, very clean. Good hot showers.
There is no elevator so be prepared for a climb.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

The night bus arrives here, presumably so the owner can persuade people to stay at his hotel. We already had a booking elsewhere but he tried to convince us we couldn't check in there yet and we should get one of his rooms for a short nap for $10 which is the full day price. Then he refused to call a meter taxi for us and instead offered a car to our accommodation at 120.000 Dong. When we refused and asked him to call us a taxi, he told us to leave.

So we walked towards the river, then right toward the bus station and on the way we saw several meter taxis. We took one and it cost us only 90.000 Dong. Our accommodation allowed us to check in at 6am.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple