As a Thai who's received many traditional massages for decades, I can attest that the practitioners here are very well trained. This place is not like other establishments in Pai. It has the quality comparable to that of the original Thai Massage school Wat Po. What sets it apart: 1) cleaning of feet before entering the property. 2) you get to change into comfortable outfit suitable for the massage.
3) lockers to keep your stuff safe.
4) quiet, tranquil rooms - far from street noise. And doesn't feel like you are in a kitchen.
5) the practitioners applied the same massage sequence on left and right sides. You'd be surprised how often this fails.
6) the pressure applied to the body shop down not be sharp, but strong and long presses.
7) Your muscles should come away feeling like you had a good workout, with no sharp pains.
In Pai, as with many tourist destinations, you will see a great number of massage places with varying quality. This school is legit and definitely above the rest.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.