See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

The good:
- Killer location on Ao Leuk beach
- Free breakfast
- Amazing views
- Big sliding doors

The bad:
- No wifi in rooms. They offer it in the restaurant (which serves as the lobby), but my experience was pretty spotty and slow.
- Dirty towels.
- No flush toilets. (Bucket and cup)
- No AC rooms. But I did get two fans, which worked out fine.
- Staff was rude. There's a guy in his late 20s who speaks the most English and seems to run check in and the restaurant. He seemed imposed by any of my requests, such as the wifi password or questions about the property.
- Breakfast doesn't start until 8am

Pro tip: Snorkel early!! I went out right at 8am and had the entire beach cove to myself for two hours.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

The resort charge 100 bah per person to use the beach! In theory the charge would be for beach cleaning and what you find is trash everywhere...and a place in a very bad conditions! a place to avoid!
There are other very nice and free beaches in Koh tao!

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

We came here in one afternoon for the beach. We paid the 100 bath per person they ask for people outside their resort, and the moment we got in we noticed there so much rubbish on the beach. The high vawes were bringing the rubbish to the shore, but resort's staff was not cleaning the beach they were charging money to maintain.

We decided it's not safe and we came out immediately, but the guy at the entrance refused to give our money back.

From the entrance tourists cannot see how bad (or good) this beach looks (the vawes full of plastic bottles, piles of rubbish on the beach) and their are not allowed to check it before paying.

So basically you pay for nothing. They only try to rip you off.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2016

The view from my bungalow was stunning but I have two primary reasons for giving this place only three stars.

First, every minute until the 9:00 PM closing the restaurant plays music, sometimes mellow, sometimes with a strong beat, but always too loud. I didn't usually hear it from my room but it drove me away from the sunbeds overlooking the water. I didn't travel to a remote cove on a tropical island to listen to someone else's choice of music 12 hours a day.

Second, the price (1900 for a standard bungalow) is high considering that it does NOT include breakfast, bottled water, transportation from the pier or any form of housekeeping. I got a clean towel when I asked but it would have been nice to have my room swept once during my 6-day stay. It's poor value compared to the four other places I've visited on Koh Tao and Koh Phangan. The view is great, but that's true of many bungalows on Koh Tao.

Wifi is available in the restaurant only.

Room Tip: Standard bungalows have two sunbeds and a hammock on the porch. Budget bungalows seem to have a hammock, table and chairs but no sunbeds.
  • Stayed: February 2016, traveled solo
2  Thank jojo121121
Reviewed 28 August 2015 via mobile

Very nice bungalows with an amazing view! Staff was very helpful and friendly. Restaurant at the beach was ok. Wifi only at the reception. Au Leuk itself is the best beach for snorkeling, swimming and relaxing on Koh Tao.
For a price of 1600B/night I can definitely recommend this resort!

Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple