“Fantastic experience whilst in Koh Tao”
Review of Mojo Divers

Mojo Divers
Ranked #4 of 104 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a small dive centre located at north end of Sairee beach, Koh Tao. We teach all courses from beginners & those just wanting to try diving up to Divemaster, the first professional level. We teach in small groups to give you a better, personal service which makes it more fun & safer. Our instructors have many years experience teaching and diving around the world.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend chose Mojo Divers for our Open Water course whilst in Koh Tao at the end of March. Our instructor, Isabelle, was the best that we could have hoped for and was able to keep us calm whilst we were learning how to adapt to our new underwater hobby. I would highly recommend Mojo Divers to anyone wanting to do their Open Water or Advanced Open Water courses.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,301)
All reviews
in 24 reviews
"whole team"
in 24 reviews

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Just did my SSI Open Water Certification with Sam in a 1:1 class. It was absolutely amazing! Sam‘s a great teacher! I had a lot of fun & learnt a lot :) I really recommend this school!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I have just finish our open water PADI licence today and we both cannot recommend Mojo divers enough. All the team are friendly, professional and make you feel completely at ease! Big shout out to Herman our instructor who was fantastic! If your on Koh Tao and want to dive we both cannot recommend Mojo enough! Thank you!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I carried out two try dives with Andrew and loved it so much I returned two weeks later to complete the Open Water course. Andrew was a great instructor, explaining everything clearly and thoroughly, making things easy to remember which gave me confidence in the water, I could not have asked for a better instructor. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience with Mojo and had it not been for my traveller budget I would have signed straight up to the advanced course... maybe I will have to return another time!