“PADI Divemaster Trainee”

Sairee Cottage Diving
Ranked #31 of 104 Tours in Koh Tao
More attraction details
Owner description: A medium size PADI 5 star diving school, focussing on quality PADI diving courses and fun diving trips. Located in the middle of the beautiful Sairee Beach with fantastic diving facilities on offer.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I just recently did my divemaster at Sairee Cottage over the past two months. It was probably one of the best experiences I have ever had! The school is very professional and the facilities are great. The staff are all absolutely amazing and will go that extra mile to make sure that all customers are having an awesome time. I would not hesitate to recommend Saireee Cottage Diving for any fun diving or courses that you want to complete. There is no doubt you will have the best time!

All reviews
in 16 reviews
"fell in love"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I HIGHLY recommend Sairee Cottage Diving for doing your Divemaster!!! I came here with no experience at all, never dived before (but with the great idea to go straight to professional level) and my instructor Denja made me instantly comfortable under the water!

It was really rewarding! At my 20th dive I was lucky enough to see a whaleshark and since I was well trained by Denja, I could totally focus on the moment and enjoy.

Continuing the education Martin taught me the Rescue! Really fun course and excellent instructor with a lot of practical knowledge (since he was in the marine and also officer at the prison)!!!

And then up to professional level! It's crazy to see in how short time Maddy brought us (around 20 DMT) from pleasure fun diver level to Divemaster level, where we can actually take out other divers and lead! :) She is always there for you when you need something (ear problems, no PADI number received yet..) :D

So, if you want to learn best how to dive SAFE and with the BEST PRACTICES choose Sairee. Still being a big DiveCenter Sairee Cottage is like a big FAMILY!!! I made so many good friends, I know I'll see them somewhere else. Its a good community to stay longer! :) (Be careful the farewell is hard!!)

See ya underwater :)
Susi
Zero to Hero
January- March 2018

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Just finished my PADI Open Water course and I'm happy I selected this place!
We were only 4 students and we had 2 instructors! Lionel was my senior instructor and Jason is doing his internship here. This gave us very intense care if a problem arised. What's worse than having a huge group and one person can't adjust to the pressure and ruins your dive?
The equipment was in very good condition, - again, if something is not working that would ruin your experience!
First training was is a extremely clean pool. Everybody is good fun and easy going.
Huge recommendation! Don't shop around to find eventually a few Euro cheaper it is for sure worth the money.

And gigantic thanks to Lionel and Jason!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I had such an amazing time diving with the Sairee team. Bobby and James were fantastic people and amazing coaches.

At first, I was nervous as my girlfriend was anxious. But James, our instructor, made me feel confident and secure that she was taken care of. Now we both feel like real divers

James, thanks so much man....We couldnt have done it without you.

When I come back next year to do my advanced, I will only dive with James.