Phitharom Phi Phi Resort
Phi Phi The Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$92
US$78
US$131
  • Pool
Phi Phi Hotel(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$39
US$37
US$152
US$111
  • Beachfront
Zeavola Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$311
US$170
  • Breakfast included
P. P. Palm Tree Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$62
  • Pool
Phi Phi Banyan Villa(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$57
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
P.P. Erawan Palms Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$71
US$41
  • Free Internet
Tohko Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsworked fineparty beachpros and conshear the musicthe room was niceair conditionerhikethaiviewpoint
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

I am living and staying one month here in the Phitharom Phi Phi Resort, it offers amazing rooms, views, new towels, room service and water daily, it also offers coffee or tea complimentary in the mornings. This Resort also has a decent size swimming pool. All rooms have spacious bathrooms, mini fridge and hairdryer. I am staying in Room 1702 which I think has one of the best views. 1602 also has an amazing view as well staff is very nice and kind. I recommend this Resort.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

This was a walk in booking as the original hotel we booked was not at all child friendly as advertised.

The staff were very friendly and helpful throughout the duration of our stay.
The resort is definitely an older style establishment and sits on the side of a hill. If you don't like walking up and down a very steep set of steps to your room then this is not the hotel for you. We didn't mind, and we had a six year old and a 16 month old with us.

The higher rooms do have a very nice view over the cove.

The rooms were okay for their age. The beds however were rock hard as were the pillows.

The shower when first turned on had brown water come out but cleared quickly. The pressure was less than desirable however the water temperature was warm and consistent.

There was not breakfast facility however they did serve free coffee and tea to go in the mornings. There is plenty of breakfast choices as close as 30m from the resort.

The pool was nice, cool and clean with sun chairs provided.

The resort is approx 15 mins walk from the ferry terminal.

All in all the resort was simple, affordable and topped with friendly service.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2017

Hotel room was very nice and spacious. Bedroom itself was very nice with nice view, bathroom was a little dingy, mold and a rotten air conditioner box, but otherwise fine, especially when paying $30 USD per night. Staff were very helpful in showing us the room, giving us free beach towels and free water station were an added bonus. Pool is small but nice for a dip. Great location, not nearly as noisy as most places in Phi Phi. Overall I would definitely stay again

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bimson
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

I stayed 3 nights in this hotel. I could hear lots of steps the first 2 nights, and the last night one of these (I suppose a raccoon by the way they yell) I couls here 2 of them screaming for 15 minutes. I had to leave the apartment completely nude because these animals were trying to get to the bathroom from the ceiling. Employees came long time after and there was no sound anymore so they just ignored what I said.

View is good but it's not worth it...

Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 15 March 2017

The strange thing about my review is that I had to cancel as I didn't have enough of my meds to stay on the island for another two days! This being my first time to Thailand and to koh Phi Phi I was eager to spend as much time on the island with our home base in patong and finding little of interest there. So we walked about and came across this place and it looked rather splendid with individual huts and a pool! So we made arrangements paid a deposit and carried on with our day. When I realized that I couldn't stay on and being told there was no cancellation penalty I was confident that there would be no trouble. Ha!
The same woman greeted us all smiles until I said I had to cancel the room. She started some song and dance about how she couldn't (I would say didn't want to) reverse the charge to my credit card. I gave her every opportunity and finally gave up. As we were leaving I told her that I would have my bank reverse the deposit she physically tried to grab the receipt out of my hand.
I'm disappointed, not being able to spend another two days on Phi Phi and by the aggressive behavior of the manager Kayae.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple