Phi Phi Villa Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Gypsy Sea View resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
  • Pool
Phi Phi Top View Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
View Hotel
Bay View Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
  • Free Internet
  • Pool
Phi Phi Banyan Villa(Ko Phi Phi Don)
  • Breakfast included
Harmony House(Ko Phi Phi Don)
View Hotel
All reviewscarpe diemluxury villabob marleywater pressure isfire showbeach frontmin walkgreat poolsea viewtonsai piersun loungersnice resortquiet at nightmain areamain partlong boatbellboy
Reviewed 6 February 2018

If you have the choice to stay elsewhere then I would recommend that you do.
I booked a bungalow to stay in, they tried to put us in a room instead at the back of the resort which was really dark and damp. I complained the next morning and we were moved but I see someone else has written a similar review, they tried to palm us off saying it was 'bigger'. I reported to the hotel staff twice that the safe in the room wasn't working and nobody came to fix it.
Rooms felt unclean, pool wasnt particularly clean, wifi in the rooms rarely worked.
Breakfast is OK.
Pictures on booking.com aren't what the place actually looks like.
I have stayed in better hostels.
This is the first bad review I have ever written but felt it was necessary to warn others.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank VickyG2402
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

We just finished our stay at Phi Phi Villa. It was a fair 3 night stay

Hotel is located close to everything and has a small beach front location.

Pros:

*Close to everything, 12 min walk from Tonsai Pier
*Nice “traditional” villas
*Decent breakfast offering same food everyday

Cons:

*Service at front desk could improve
*Pillows were very hard, not “resort” feel
*Bed sheets and towels with stains, not properly washed

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cesar S
Reviewed 28 January 2018

When we checked in they tried to give us 2 rooms where the workers must live. We said no and they took us to the nicer rooms. We watched them do this to multiple customers. I don't know if they are looking for a tip when they take you to a nicer room or if they are trying to keep the nicer rooms available. Just be prepared to ask for a better room. After that ordeal we did really like the hotel

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Kim I
Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

I must of misread when booking I was expecting a sea view room which I didn't get, I think only one room would be able to have a sea view. So was a little disappointed about that.

Pool clean, room clean, breakfast ok. Wifi not very good at all from room but ok from lobby.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Amberox4
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed for four nights, it's ideally located right next to the beach, far enough away from the main part of Phi Phi so the nightlife is no disturbance.
The resort is littered with beautiful thai bungalows and apartments, we stayed in a clean apartment it had a terrace with table and chairs. The room has a safe, fridge and air-conditioning. It's a fantastic mid range resort.
Take a trek to Long Beach (20 min walk or grab a long boat taxi for 100b)
Breakfast was buffet style and plentyful, everything from rice and noodles, freshly cooked omelettes, fruit, yogurt, pancakes, toast, a great selection available.
The pool is one of the biggest from the surrounding resorts and great for a lazy day or for relaxing after a day of exploring.
Overall a great Base for a peaceful stay in Phi Phi.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple