Phi Phi Banyan Villa
Phi Phi The Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$93
US$78
US$121
  • Pool
Phi Phi Hotel(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$39
US$32
  • Pool
P.P. Erawan Palms Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$78
US$65
  • Breakfast included
US$153
US$133
  • Beachfront
Zeavola Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$312
US$172
  • Breakfast included
P. P. Palm Tree Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$72
US$62
  • Pool
Tohko Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$35
US$74
US$43
  • Free Internet
All reviewssteam roomquiet at nightdecent hotelthe location is perfectnice poolbeach towelsfew minutes walktonsai pierlong tailsunbedskodiveboatspartying
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

We made a last minute change of accommodation to Banyan & I am so glad we did.

I consider myself fussy and I was worried as it was only 3 stars. However, I was very suprised and would happily book again! While the furniture is a little dated, it is not dirty or gross.

It is great for the price, the location can not be beaten, the reception lady was so lovely, breakfast is right on the beach, the pool is stunning and the fairly lights at night make this resort a beautiful place to be!

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lauren J
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Wow! I was so happy when I saw the location of this place! I booked it last minute and didn’t know what to expect. Don’t be fooled! It’s walking distance from the port! It’s about a 3-5 minute walk. The breakfast was great and we ate right on the beach. The hotel itself was beautiful! It for sure has the island feel to it. The partying is not to far away from the hotel about a ten minute walk. There’s a lot of shops and restaurants near the hotel so it’s perfectly placed on the island! Highly recommend this place!!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
4  Thank roxg3
Reviewed 23 December 2017

We really enjoyed our stay in this hotel. It is very well located, near the pier and main attractions in the island. I think it might need a refreshment as some furniture looks a bit old but other than that, our room was super comfy and spacious. We also enjoyed the pool and the amazing breakfast every morning.

Room Tip: Away from the main hallway as it might be noisy
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sofia H
Reviewed 19 December 2017

My first time on Phi Phi Island I could not of picked a better hotel to stay at on this magical island. From the moment I arrived to the moment I sadly left my stay at Phi PHI Banyan Villa was amazing. They let me change rooms as I did not like the noise coming
from the street where my first room was and put me downstairs near the garden and entrance which was 1000% better. The staff are all firs class and have amazing customer service skills. Everyday I was there I was taking care of and made to feel welcome. The service is amazing and the value for your money is even better.
The hotel is located on the main strip from Tonsia Pier so you do not get the loud noises from the party on the other side of the island. The location is perfect and you can get to anywhere really fast. The room itself was clean and comfy and I would recommend if you are staying on Phi Phi that you stay @ the Phi Phi Banyan Villa

Room Tip: Go with a lower garden view room instead of overlooking pool as it can get loud at night
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Ash L
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

I went to this place in May ( sorry for late review). Hotel staff is kind and was very friendly. I had an awesome stay with my husband and my photographer for my vlog. The view from bedroom was magnificent. Beautiful blue sea and hot coffee is best reason to laze around in your cozy bedroom.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple