US$154
US$127
  • Pool
Zeavola Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$259
US$135
  • Breakfast included
US$28
US$10
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$15/night.

Phi Phi Relax Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$40
  • Restaurant
US$136
US$99
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Phi Phi Hotel(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$38
US$35
  • Pool
Phi Phi The Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$101
US$72
  • Restaurant
Papaya Phi Phi Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)(Great Value!)
US$19
US$17
Priceline
Andaman Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$43
US$35
1,368 results
All reviewsgreat poolpool staffpool sidebit datedfew minutes walkmonkey beachparty islandsmall islanddeluxe roomsun loungerstonsai piermaya baybeautiful beachlong tail boatbaysdockko
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We booked here and then checked TripAdvisor and panicked. The room and breakfast were good. The pool was really good as well as the food at the pool.
The only negatives were the other guests (loud) and the price (expensive) but that's the way Phi Phi is going and people pay it.
The island itself is not what it used to be.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank greekbeak
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

First of all, I’ll start with the positives: the hotel pool and breakfast was very nice.

Moving on to the negatives. The largest issue that I hoped to never encounter in my life was BED BUGS! We had a double room with 2 beds and an extra roll away bed. The next morning, both of us who slept in the hotel bed (not the rollaway) had a few dozen little bites all over our feet and legs. We initially thought they were mosquito bites but after looking closely again, and comparing the bites to google images, we realized they are in fact bed bug bites. I am horrified. Especially because I had my luggage on and near the bed so the thought of there being bugs in my suitcase disgusts me.

Aside from the bed bugs, the hotel itself is in desperate need of renovation. The rooms are old, bathrooms small with outdated and mildew showers, the rooms need repainting, as does the rest of the hotel. And to top it off, the staff isn’t very friendly.

I would not recommend this hotel again.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends
6  Thank crystalgurl1908
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Nina is amazing. She doesn’t ever stop working. She addresses anything you ask for right away (example: beds were way too hard so she quickly added a pillow top that made them comfortable enough). She is kind, attentive, and understands where things stand. If not for her the entire place would fail.

Yes the pool and bay views are stunning, as many other reviewers have mentioned. But the hotel itself is falling apart (knobs falling off doors, tiles falling out inside rooms and in common areas, lightbulbs not replaced, furniture cracked and falling apart).

The bathrooms are very bad, yes. Water pressure in showers and hot water is totally poor. Toilets don’t flush well, the filing is all broken.

Services are weak: maid service comes at like 4pm unless you specifically ask for earlier. The food is actually terrible. We didn’t eat the breakfast once; even the New Years gala where they went all out with a million staff that we got forced into paying for at 5,000 thb per person was basically inedible! The sparkling wine was sweet and cheap. And the quality of food was bad. It’s more quality of ingredients than because of the cooks, I think.

The owners here just don’t invest in quality anything... they need to invest significantly in the property and facilities. If they did it could actually be an amazing place given location.

Yes it’s noisy at night from all the beach bar/clubs, yes there’s garbage on the beach, but none of that is in ownership’s control. They have a lot that IS in their control through and they should make the investment: we traveled too far to feel the way we felt staying here.

Can’t say enough good things about Nina though!

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Avi D
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Just come back from Phi Phi Cabana. The first thing to bear in mind is this hotel has been built on a remote island. So I could live with the bathrooms, although if anywhere else I would certainly kick off :-). The staff are really great. So what really lets it down? Thumping music until 2pm or even 4pm in some instances. Music not coming from hotel but somewhere else on the island so beyond their control. Also the construction of the hotel means that if your on a corridor with “party go’ers” you will hear everything. The doors slam, wall thin, so prepare yourself for some sleepless nights. Breakfast good. I would go back to Phi Phi Island, but I would find a hotel a little further out of main town to ensure an occasional nights sleep.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Judd P
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

This was probably a nice resort in the eighties but seems really run down now. The price we paid ($185) a night was too much. The bad reviews about the showers and the uncomfortable bed are true. My biggest disappointment was breakfast, the eggs and bacon are cold which gave my wife a crook belly. We asked the next day for freshly cooked bacon and eggs and the staff made out like they didn't understand. The noise from the beach parties goes until about 2 in the morning. We can handle that but I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't. The shower is seriously 2 feet wide so if you are on the larger size this could be a problem. Overall this place is over priced. Read some reviews of similar priced resorts on the island and go with that. One last thing, our travel agent told us that there was only 3 resorts on the island and that it was very quiet, she has obviously never been here, there are plenty of resorts, places to shop, not the quiet little getaway that she described.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple