Phi Phi Relax Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)(Great Value!)
US$44
  • Restaurant
Apache Beach House(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$21
  • Beachfront
Phi Phi The Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$75
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Zeavola Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$142
  • Breakfast included
US$154
US$127
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Papaya Phi Phi Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)(Great Value!)
US$19
US$28
US$10
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$15/night.

Phi Phi Hotel(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$38
US$35
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Andaman Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$43
US$35
4,705 results
All reviewsmarlin restaurantknockout barhillside villathe early birdbeachfront junior suitethai restaurantlong tail boatour honeymoonpublic ferrytennis courtsswim up barrecreation centermaya baylow tidebeach frontpad thaiwelcome drink
Reviewed 19 September 2015

Our flight into Krabi was delayed due to the fog and we were worried that we would not be able to get on the resort's long tail boat at the designated time. However, we were so relieved that we were able to get on the next boat without any complications when we arrived at Tonsai via the later ferry. I'm pretty sure this happens all the time and we liked that the resort handled the matter professionally.

The resort is secluded and we were not looking for a buzzling town and nightlife on this trip. So, this hits the spot for us. The beach area is well-kept, the bungalow we stayed in was just a minute away from the beach and I really liked the frangipani trees planted all around the property. At night, the resort would turn on the lamps and it is an amazing sight.

There is a village at the back where we booked our boat/snorkeling/diving/fishing trips. We were well taken care of during our excursions. There are also many restaurants, bars, and massage places. We went to a couple and had a great time.

Our only concern was that we booked a snorkeling trip at the village on our last day and at the same time the snorkeling boat will be taking us to Tonsai pier to board our ferry back to Krabi after the trip. The hotel staff wasn't too happy about our arrangement since we weren't going to use the resort's longtail service. Oh well, we have options.

Anyway, we love Phi Phi <3

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ameriechan
somsakphiphiisland, Manager at Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2015

Dear Valued guest,
Thank you for the feedback of your recent stay, we sincerely apologize that we fell short in certain areas, your feedback will be shared with the team for further improvement in curtain area to meet our guest satisfaction,
Your feedback is extremely important to assist our team with an ongoing opportunity to improve our product and services.
Please accept our apologies for your less than perfect stay and thank you for your valuable feedback. I would welcome the opportunity to have you visit the property again and give us the chance to better serve you next time
With our best regards,

Reviewed 17 September 2015 via mobile

This place is the most beautiful resort we have been to on our honeymoon. The staff decorated our bed with flowers and did everything to make us feel good. On my wife's birthday the restaurant staff got her a big cake and sang her happy birthday without us saying anything. The views from their private beach and pool are pristine and the bar in the pool is a great place to chill with some music. The breakfast is really divers and tasty but in the evening i recommend to go to the village behind the resort as it is the same quality but cheaper.

All in all if u want to stay on ko phi phi and just want to relax don't miss out on this resort.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jaron S
somsakphiphiisland, Manager at Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your great review. It is a delight to hear that you enjoyed our resort, facilities and surrounding. We do pride ourselves on being a wonderful holiday destination. Our team works extremely hard in making sure that all guests have a memorable stay. I am pleased that we have exceeded your expectations and look forward to welcoming you back to Phi Phi Island village beach Resort on your next visit.

Reviewed 17 September 2015 via mobile

When I arrived here I was very happy at first. The place itself is beautiful, the beach is nice (not the best but still good), the rooms are really gorgeous and clean and we were welcomed professionally initially.
However as time passed I became more and more unhappy with how staff were treating us. They are VERY reluctant to let you leave this hotel! It's a very secluded spot. It is impossible to walk to tonsai pier and the town and the rates they charge you for taxi boats are completely outrageous. Staff were even reluctant to give us directions to a few nearby restaurants and when I mentioned this to the restaurant staff they said they have heard it before.
Also, as if they weren't over charging you enough for boat service, they tried to obviously rob us for the boat service back the the pier when we left. I had to speak to numerous members of staff and managers before they gave us the price we had paid the day before and that is stated in their price list. I was extremely unhappy with the service we received and it left a bitter taste after an otherwise nice trip. My advice, honestly, if you like to be secluded and don't want to see any of phi phi island on which you're staying and you like being overcharged for everything, then stay here and enjoy the nice pool.
But if you actually want to see koh phi phi and pay reasonable rates and be treated like a human being then avoid his place at all costs.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled with friends
3  Thank Jessi S

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort. Our aim is to exceed our guests’ expectations, I sincerely apologize we fell short in certain areas of your stay including your transfer-value perception and service. All feedback is extremely important to us as they assist my team with an ongoing opportunity to improve our product and services. My team and I are committed to delivering the highest standard of guest services and are very pleased that we were able to exceed your expectations.
I will be sharing your feedback with our management team so that they can address the shortcomings.

Once again, I thank you for your feedback and truly hope that we will have a chance to welcome you back to our resort again on a future occasion.

Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

The whole island is beautiful. You get greeted by the staff and you sit in the lounge and get given a drink and cold towel. They check you in and escort you to your room and show where things are. Only down side is there is not much to do in the evening so you end up sleeping earlier and there night entertainment is quiet boring and not existent. The staff and very accommodating. I would recommend staying for a couple nights then go somewhere where it's busy and has a good night life. Round the corner as some cheap food shops so you have the option to eat there and there is also a cool trail you can take through the forest to get to main phi phi town or you can get a boat. Only thing is the boat leaves at six due to darkness.

Stayed: July 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ashley L

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to write review of your recent stay at Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort. The biggest advantage of the resort, its beautiful and remote location, is sometimes perceived to be a disadvantage as well. We profit from this unique location and our private beach with its stunning views. However, when it comes to nightlife, we cannot offer the same variety as some other places in the area.
Thank you also on your valuable comment pertaining the local village which is appreciated.
I do hope to have a chance to welcome you back to our resort again on your next visit to Thailand and thank you for having stayed with us.

Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

We had booked to stay at this resort for just one night but so wished we had of made it two. We arrived in the afternoon and by the time we settled into our rooms had a quick bit to eat, swim, race to other side of island to watch the sun go down come back go to dinner we were told our check out was at 7am for our return to Patong so that meant getting up at 6am - this was nothing short of a whirlwind and I wouldn't suggest anyone do it. Definitely stay two nights and enjoy all this beautiful resort has to offer.
Transfers went to plan, checkin was somewhat confusing we had three rooms booked and for some reason this took some time to organise. We were welcomed with a lovely cool towel and juice whilst things got sorted.
Our rooms (villas) were lovely. Beds were comfy and had a lovely hibiscus flower in them when we arrived. The bathroom area consisted of a separate toilet to one side a vanity area open to the room and to the other side a large shower with a curtain. Robes were provided and an I room safe.
On the outside we had our own private verandah under cover with two lounges the outlook was magnificent to the ocean.
The resort has I think by memory three restaurants two of which we ate at and both had amazing food.
Unfortunately because of our early departure the breakfast was not yet heated so we were limited to fruits n pastries. A possible suggestion to the resort for early departures would be to pack a breakfast box. :-)
To the rear of the resort there are many little bars some just for drinking and some selling food which smelt amazing.
We had a drink at a The Beach Bar out the back were we were made more than welcome by the lovely owner who's name just escapes me.
Overall I would highly recommend this resort to anyone forgot to mention the pools were amazing and swim up bar good also.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your nice experience from your recent stay Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort.. I am very glad to read you enjoyed your room, our pool and food. I also highly appreciate your suggestions on room booked. We pride ourselves in providing the genuine warm Thai hospitality and are always willing to go that extra mile to assure our guests leave with positive memories of their stay.
I do hope to have a chance to welcome you back to our resort again on your next visit to Thailand and thank you for having stayed with us longer this time.

With my best regards