Phi Phi Chang Grand Resort & Spa
Phi Phi The Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$93
US$78
  • Restaurant
US$155
US$112
  • Beachfront
Phi Phi Hotel(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$39
US$37
  • Pool
P.P. Erawan Palms Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$78
US$65
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
JJ Residence(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$34
US$32
  • Pool
P. P. Palm Tree Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$71
US$54
  • Pool
Tohko Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$35
  • Restaurant
US$11
US$125
  • Pool
Zeavola Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$175
US$154
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 12 January 2018

DO NOT STAY HERE.

THEY TREAT GUESTS WORSE THAN THE ANIMALS THEY HAVE ROAMING AROUND.

I rented a room here for 1 month while i did a diving course for 1 month.
These are a few of the things that happened while i stayed here:

1 - Firstly, IT IS NOT A SPA. There are 2 very old punch bags hanging from the side of a wall, but that's it. This is more like a PETTING ZOO. They have a family of rabbits, a HORSE (yes really) a large number of cats and large lizards that live under the rooms. no one cleans up after the animals and i had one on the cats kill a rabbit outside my room.
Not what you expect when paying for accommodation.

2 - When i arrived after booking the room in person 2 days before, they told me they were full. I had to escort the receptionist to the room i was shown before they admitted lying about the room and allowed me to check in.

3 - The staff do not speak English which makes any sort of complaint impossible. At points they just turn their backs on you and walk away wen you try to get answers.

4 - The water and the WiFi are constantly broken, as in everyday. My room was next to the WiFi hotspot and i would never be able to connect. I had to purchase my own connection in the end. When you ask the staff if it will be fixed they just say they don't know.

5 - They kicked out all of the long term guests with no notice or explanation despite having agreements in place that were to run throughout the rest of the season. Once they decided to do this they treated everyone terribly. I have uploaded pictures of a staff member spot welding outside my glass door at 3AM while trying to rush renovations.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

How this type of operation stays in business is beyond me. Shame on me, I suppose, for not checking with Trip Advisor and other traveler web sites. Lesson learned. So, we had a PAID and confirmed booking with the Phi Phi Chang Grand, but when we showed up, they had given away our room. Oh, there was no communication or booking issue. I saw the printout on the counter that had my name along with the words “confirmed” and “paid.” They simply had consciously decided not to honor their end of the agreement.

“We’re booked” is all they said. Umm, what about the money I’d paid? And there was the little issue of where we’d stay that night. They said we could stay in an “upgraded” property nearby, and when they took us to our room there, well, no surprise, I guess, but the room hadn’t been made up. There was lots of waiting, and at the end, to cap this kabuki of bad service, they said we could only have one towel for the next several hours, as they hadn’t accounted for us staying their.

Traveler beware, big time.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Where to begin...
unfriendly, blunt staff that speak no English !
Cold shower that didn’t adjust and sprayed completely the wrong way, water was constantly turned off and sometimes mid shower, unable to flush the toilet or brush teeth which when asked at reception to turn water on, act as though they don’t care! same for all surrounding rooms.
Dark room with no main light fitting made for a gloomy feel and where in the ceiling the light once hung, a hole allowed rain to leak in on the bed constantly!
Red ants in bed sheets when fresh bedding was put on.
Leaking broken fridge.
Reluctance to clean room when asked and no toilet roll provided.
Not a good stay and very unpleasant considering it was a good walk from the hub of the island expensive and ruined my whole phi phi stay :(
No WiFi despite being told it was strong, but again other rooms didn’t have it either !

Don’t ever stay here, waste of a holiday and money :(

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank chazzyfizzle1
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

What a WASTE OF MONEY!!! Avoid this place at all costs. The picture made it look nice and than it was the reverse!

1. Water is never on so your constantly going to reception to ask them to turn it on. It even got turned off while I was in the middle of a shower after just asking them to turn it on!

2. Cleaning? That’s a joke, the cleaning they offer felt more like someone came in with a glade scent spray and sprayed it twice as left.

3. The beds. We paid to stay in the nice big expensive bungalow which is meant to be the nicest one to stay in... nope. The bed was a huge slab of wood with a cover on it and sheets. It’s the same as sleeping on the ground.

4. Reception. No one speaks any English and isn’t helpful at all. Also when we asked for toilet paper for the bathroom; they asked us to pay for it. And the one man that seems to be the boss is extremely rude!

5. This place was honestly not worth the money or time. Extreme disappointment and I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone. Definitely avoid. Book a hostel, it will be nicer than here.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Mable24
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

This resort is located a bit from the main road on the island. The rooms are good for a low budget stay. Don't expect any extras during your stay. The staff speaks poorly english. For example when we needed a knife for fruits, she went to the garage for a big knife.

All in all, it was okay for a low budget hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple