US$119
  • Beachfront
Papaya Phi Phi Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)(Great Value!)
US$18
Zeavola Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$147
  • Breakfast included
US$28
US$15
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$20/night.

US$140
US$115
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Phi Phi Hotel(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$38
US$35
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Andaman Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$35
  • Pool
Phi Phi The Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Phi Phi Relax Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
All reviewstowels changedroom cleanedinstant coffeewould definitely stay here againmin walkquiet hotelstayed here for nightsvery nice stayloh dalum baypaid bahtlanguage barrierflysmosqueferryacpartying
Reviewed 23 April 2018

Nothing really bad to say about this hotel , location good and quiet , about 10-15 min walk from the peer with my 4 year old son . Hotel room was clean , wifi was excellent , hot shower ,pool was very clean .
Breakfast was very average , next time ( I plan to stay there again ) I will not buy breakfast instead I will eat in nearby restaurants as we did now . There are mosquitos so be prepared to get rid off them in your room either by killing them or buy spray . Staff is pleasant .

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Don’t let the name fool you, this hotel doesn’t have a sea view! The location is quiet, which would have made for a great night’s sleep if the bed wasn’t so hard!

Location wise, its only a few minutes back to the party centre of Phi Phi, or the quieter beach on the other side.

Bed was rock solid, and the sheets weren’t changed in three days!

Pool was ok, shower was good.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

I had a good stay at this hotel and I felt the receptionists were very helpful especially when I injured my leg. They let me use the computer at the front to sign into my social media and looked after me. The hotel itself was average the rooms had bugs in but you can't expect much else when staying on an island. An awful smell came from outer Willett most days but the cleaners came in and sprayed it to cover it up. The swimming pool was ok I felt that the swimming pool didn't have a filter so there was a lot of mosquitoes floating on the surface. Breakfast was average mainly just egg and fruit. If I was to come to the island again I would spend more money on a different hotel to make the stay a bit more enjoyable.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

We arrived the hotel today and was shocked. The rooms were so dirty, there's no sea view and the hotel stuck in the middle of their vilage. The guy in the reception is the worst guy ever, so unfriendly and not willing to assist. We came to cancel the booking and they charged us money without even asking why!!!! Do not book this hotel no matter what !

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank מיכל מ
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I stayed here for 3 nights with friends. We had 3 rooms.
The hotel is a bit remote from everything but hey you are on holidays so who cares!
My room was beautiful, clean and always tidy.
the internet was terrible throughout the entire property but ok.
The staff were polite, attentive and helpful.
I would definitely recommend this place and I would also return.

Room Tip: my room had a view of the pool and it was nice. But bare in mind that this hotel does not have an elevator.
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends