P. P. Palm Tree Resort
Phi Phi The Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$93
US$79
  • Restaurant
Phi Phi Hotel(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$39
US$32
  • Pool
P.P. Erawan Palms Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$78
US$65
  • Pool
JJ Residence(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$34
US$32
  • Pool
PP Casita(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$35
US$31
  • Pool
Tohko Beach Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$35
  • Restaurant
US$11
US$128
US$152
US$112
  • Beachfront
Zeavola Resort(Ko Phi Phi Don)
US$311
US$171
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspool access roompp palmtreenice hotelpool barphi phi palm treeshort walk from the pieregg stationrestaurants and shopssmall balconybeach towelsyour luggageyogurtsmall islandtonsai pierpalmtreesferrypros
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Had the worst experience at this hotel during our 2 weeks vacation in Thailand.

The receptionists are just a joke, not helpful, not kind. We were told when we checked in that there are many rules at this hotel, for example no visitors at the hotel, room key card can’t be lost, no smoking in the hotel area, all these will result in a fine. We didn’t not receive any welcoming words when we checked in, “do you have reservation?” Is the first thing we heard. No welcome drinks provided to us but I saw other guest checking in received it.

The room is quite old and absolutely needs renovation soon. Bugs on the wall and toilet was just not in a standard a so-called resort should be. Some rooms have pool access but some are in a hided corner so you don’t even see the pool.

Breakfast is simple but ok. One morning they served the old watermelon.

So the whole experience was bad. Won’t recommend this hotel.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank yanzhang85
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel in January 2018. Some considerations:

Pros
Conveniently located near to restaurants, shops, pharmacy, market and bars. Location couldn't be better. Because of that I thought that my room would be really noisy, but it wasn't
Good air conditioning.
Minibar with complimentary water
Safe in the room
Shower worked fine
Provides beach towels for free
Good breakfast (not excellent)
It has a quite average pool

Cons
Hotel feels like a maze. With lots of stairs it is difficult to find your room at first and the staff doesn't seem worried to help
Room smelled kind of bad (like humid)
Had to wait before checkout for them to check if my room was OK. Like if I was going to rob something from the room. And I was in a rush to catch the boat. I've seen this before, but it isn't nice.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Matheus B
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

This is just the worst place I've ever been.
Staff is rude and unprofessional.
I had problems from the first minute to the last.
Save your money. There are much better places around for the same price.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Nelson E
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Checking in was very difficult with lack of communication skills with the front desk. After I finally got to my room at 4 PM it went downhill. There is no Wi-Fi in the room which is crazy in this day and age. The room looks like it’s from the early 70s. Everything is run down and rusted the shower is awful, with no hot water. The front desk is not helpful when any of these issues were brought up to them. Not to mention the station of bugs in the room and the property.

I was here for New Year’s eve so it was more expensive than usual I feel like this hotel is not worth more than $15 US. I paid $200.

All in all this is a dirty rundown hotel I recommend staying at some of the new properties on the island. I moved to a different property after one night and had a much better experience

Stayed: January 2018
1  Thank Maxwell L
Reviewed 2 December 2017

We travelled as a family group of 9 and stayed at Phi Phi Palm Tree Resort. This hotel was great value for money! The service was excellent and all the staff were very friendly and accommodating. We arrived at Phi Phi via the ferry and didn't realise that the hotel manager would be waiting to escort us, therefore we didn't look for him at the pier. However, the hotel was very easy to find, in short walking distance. The rooms are comfortable, with a traditional feel. Bathrooms very clean and shower pressure was good. Breakfast was excellent, with the staff cooking you eggs or omelet to order. I'm not sure what people expect for the price, we definitely had no complaints and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The beds were very firm, however I found this to be the case throughout Thailand.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family