Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$464
US$339
Agoda.com
US$296
US$243
Sunset Hill Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$114
US$108
Sunset Cove Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
US$85
  • Breakfast included
US$151
US$122
Priceline
Mai Pen Rai Bungalows(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
US$17
US$16
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
US$437
US$391
TripAdvisor
Morning Star Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
TripAdvisor
Sea Breeze Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewsbed dormgreat locationthe perfect place to stayfull moonminute walkfree pool tablehaad rinair conboltmartinlegendhostelbedsislandpartiesbeachjungle
Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

It's a cool place to stay or just have a couple of drinks along the pool table!! The beach is 2 minutes walk and market is a stone throw away! Perfect to stay, chill around and enjoy Koh phangan!! Good vibes great music and amazing people and pets around

Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Only meant to stay for one night, ending up staying for 2, would have been more if we didn't have a flight booked. There weren't any parties on and the entire town was dead as there was no full moon party that month. The 'our house' bar was probably the biggest social gathering that night just watching the football and having drinks!

Bolt is the most informative bartender I've come across. Advised us on where to go for sunset, drew us a map. He even walked someone else at the hostel to the bar to the sunset point as he felt left out.

Also advised us on where to go to have a great night, even when it was dead. Loved it. Highly recommend.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Adam W
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We happened to stumble upon this place when the hostel we booked was closed. Boy I'm glad we did! What makes this place amazing is the staff. Bolt, the main bartender, is from London and is very cheeky, which made for a fun time. The place is a 3 minute walk to the beach and has very reliable wifi. You also get drink discounts at the bar! Ask Bolt for advice on a local climb, you won't be disappointed!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ruby H
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

I turned up without a reservation and was able to get a bed without any issues. The guys at the front went out of their way to help me unlock my phone so I could use a Thai SIM card for work. The owner personally drove me to multiple shops, finally landing a big C market (25 minutes from the hostel) to resolve the issue. The rooms were extremely clean, the shower had hot water and the air con was ice cold. All things I really enjoyed after traveling around for a few days without access to these amenities. Super close to the beach and loads of restaurants around. Great location and extremely helpful staff!! Highly recommend :)

Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank Emily I
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Solo female traveler. 10/10 experience. I stayed in a mixed dorm, and only one of the nights did a drunk dude make a ruckus. One of the girls told Bolt that a guy was causing trouble and Bolt went into protective father mode! He handled it immediately, and we all felt safe. Bolt really is the gem of this place, he's a great guy and good conversation.

Quick tip: When you take a taxi from the ferry to Our House, tell them you are going to "Tommy's in Haad Rin". The taxi drop off point is right by the hostel. I made the mistake of saying 'Our House' and got dropped off in a random location in Haad Rin in the middle of the night. It was only a 7 minute walk, and I was safe, but it gave me a scare at the time...

Literally the perfect place to stay for the Full Moon party. It's close enough to giggle about lucky you are while you walk over, yet far enough that you're not pushing pillows to your ears just to sleep.

The dorms are pretty good. The AC is always on, and if your dorm mates are good about it usually the light is off. It's like a cooling little sanctuary.

Ask Bolt about the Jungle Walk!!! It's a two hour hike up the jungle, and it's amazing.

Loved it all!