US$195
US$172
Agoda.com
Panviman Resort - Koh Pha Ngan(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$322
US$265
US$297
US$244
Sunset Hill Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
US$107
US$96
US$152
US$120
Priceline
Mai Pen Rai Bungalows(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
US$17
US$16
  • Beachfront
Sunset Cove Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)(Great Value!)
US$86
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
US$440
US$393
Morning Star Resort(Ko Pha Ngan)
Agoda.com
All reviewsbed dormgreat locationthe perfect place to stayfull moonminute walkfree pool tablehaad rinair conboltmartinlegendhostelbedsislandpartiesbeachjungle
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We happened to stumble upon this place when the hostel we booked was closed. Boy I'm glad we did! What makes this place amazing is the staff. Bolt, the main bartender, is from London and is very cheeky, which made for a fun time. The place is a 3 minute walk to the beach and has very reliable wifi. You also get drink discounts at the bar! Ask Bolt for advice on a local climb, you won't be disappointed!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ruby H
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

I turned up without a reservation and was able to get a bed without any issues. The guys at the front went out of their way to help me unlock my phone so I could use a Thai SIM card for work. The owner personally drove me to multiple shops, finally landing a big C market (25 minutes from the hostel) to resolve the issue. The rooms were extremely clean, the shower had hot water and the air con was ice cold. All things I really enjoyed after traveling around for a few days without access to these amenities. Super close to the beach and loads of restaurants around. Great location and extremely helpful staff!! Highly recommend :)

Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank Emily I
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Solo female traveler. 10/10 experience. I stayed in a mixed dorm, and only one of the nights did a drunk dude make a ruckus. One of the girls told Bolt that a guy was causing trouble and Bolt went into protective father mode! He handled it immediately, and we all felt safe. Bolt really is the gem of this place, he's a great guy and good conversation.

Quick tip: When you take a taxi from the ferry to Our House, tell them you are going to "Tommy's in Haad Rin". The taxi drop off point is right by the hostel. I made the mistake of saying 'Our House' and got dropped off in a random location in Haad Rin in the middle of the night. It was only a 7 minute walk, and I was safe, but it gave me a scare at the time...

Literally the perfect place to stay for the Full Moon party. It's close enough to giggle about lucky you are while you walk over, yet far enough that you're not pushing pillows to your ears just to sleep.

The dorms are pretty good. The AC is always on, and if your dorm mates are good about it usually the light is off. It's like a cooling little sanctuary.

Ask Bolt about the Jungle Walk!!! It's a two hour hike up the jungle, and it's amazing.

Loved it all!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed in the 36 bed dorm at it was amazing! Ended up being one big family going out every night and everyone looking out for each others safety.

Being in such a big dorm you haven't got the most of space away from your bed but because of that everyone is very respectful when it comes to leaving belongings out or mess on the floor.

Free pool table, cable TV showing all the sports and discount on beer for hostel guests.

Bolt is a legend that knows everything about the island, offered to take us on jungle treks and warned us about places not to go + how to keep safe

Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Jack W
Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Everything at Our House was amazing!
Comfy beds, lots of clean
bathrooms, good communal area, very close to haad run beach for full moon.
Discount on drinks at the bar for guests
Bolt and Lex were really nice, and so was Martin
We had the best week for New Years Eve here and the people made it even better
Ash & Gee x